Anime Culture Club

It’s pretty damn funny, I enjoyed it

2 Likes

I haven’t actually seen the last season but I remember everyone being happy with it.

It is on my lists of shit that I need to finish lol but it is great.

Here is the OP (I think the first one) not in the best quality but it is great

1 Like

I just started Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! again and immediately remembered why I dropped it after 1 episode, but this time I will persevere through the cringiness of it and watch it cus even if she makes me want to numb all my senses for the entire episode she too cute tbh.

I can’t get through cringe humor and it is why I have a hard time with some comedy shows :frowning:

I mean if it is an episode or 2 then it’s fine whatever, but if it is the whole series like this is I just wanna kms lmao

Well yeah normally if it is just a few min I’ll just pause and cringe and come back to it later but some shows are 100% cringe humor and I can’t do that.

I take it you haven’t seen Prison School?

I haven’t

Pure non-stop cringe

I’ll pass

Good call

I enjoyed the manga at first but the cringe and tension was just ramped up with no relief and I hated it when I dropped it.

I watched way too many episodes of the anime, it was actual shit tbh even if they made it so it wasn’t cringe it was just trash all around.

1 Like

3 Likes

Where watching a fuck ton of anime gets you

You know what they’re saying but at the same time have no idea what they’re saying.

btw what anime is this? nvm I forgot that I skipped over the beginning, this clip and what the anime page says it is look like 2 completely different shows. someone able to explain this?

It had a pretty good conclusion to be honest, you will have to see it for yourself. I was really satisfied with the result of the show. 3 Seasons.

3 Likes

he look like he bout to get rayped.

2 Likes

Phantom World Episode 11

I haven’t seen the series myself, it is more of a plan to.

that BOI will grow into a fine trap

I don’t see it

I had to look through some japanese meme music compilation videos for a certain song and remember it would be a good post here.