Anime Culture Club

Season 1: ehh where the heck is this show going…
Season 2 1st half: alright this is somewhat more interesting…
Season 2 2nd half: HOLY BALLZ THIS IS…Ijustca… I AM FEELING ALL THE FEELS!

Ohh hey they made a post season movie well I wonder how well it di-

WHAT WAS THAT SHIT?!?!?!
Show: 7/10 - Movie: 4/10

2 Likes

It felt like a modern Gundam Wing with a touch of UC lore

have yet to watch gundam wing, but I do dig the UC lore. so far ive watched seed (not destiny for reasons obvious), IBO, Unircorn, 00 and its movie, and all the origin movies. ohh and a bit of the original gundam tv series

1 Like

Wing was good for the time but doesn’t really hold in animation or story compared to today

Nothing like a late night anime binge

Started Bakemonogatari. Very interesting. Very different. On episode 5 now.

No game no life: Zero | 8.5/10
fits very nicely to give you a better backstory of the world
there were two main issues imo. the best way i can say this while being spoiler free:
love scenes were definitely a bit iffy cringe
also having pile of scraps able to produce so much power is a bit iffy

The Irregular at magic high school The Movie: The Girl Who Summons the Stars
| 7/10

has a beach scene and bathing scene, so it’s anime verified lUl

on a serious note, it’s okay. Watchable. I don’t recall some of the characters. Those who aren’t in the main group just kind of appear. Doesn’t really detract from the plot though. Watching this right after no game no life:zero is a noticeable step down, but it’s good to see some more irregular at magic high since I really liked the anime.

1 Like

You probably don’t recall some charcters because they weren’t in the anime at all. The movie is set two or three important volumes later in the light novels than where the anime ends.

Yeah that’s what I suspected. I really wish there was another new season. I’m too lazy to read LN/Manga so my knowledge is always quite limited.

I’ve read a fan translation of some of the novel and it’s decent. Certainly better than a good number of the currently popular isekai genre.

Gamers!

aka “misunderstanding everything - the anime”

2 Likes

Me every tuesday, thrusday, friday, and saturday. That’s when all the good anime this season come out btw

Kinda feel like rewatching avatar the last airbender for the 15th time lol

2 Likes

huh… I seem to be watching something every day (as per japanese release date, whether or not it arrives at the harbor is a different story through).

Looks like shit is about to get real in overlord, I don’t want to wait another week damn it

I’m not even on volume 7 of the novel yet so this is speculation.
The flags are already raised.

What?

possible overlord spoilers based on speculation

The latest overlord episode has raised death flags for the “workers”

Yep, and I can’t wait for that to begin. I wonder if they;re going to the fake tomb or the real tomb

@Skelterz See anything about this?

Of course not available until Nov 18. Hmm 15 dollars a novel aint T-Bag.
I am also really tempted to drop a couple hundred on manga/light novels.

1 Like

the official music of weebs
futurefunk

When Snake is a weebing out in the middle of a warzone

@GigaBusterEXE
1 Like