Anime Culture Club

Since summer started I’ve been playing video games more than watching anime, but when I do watch anime I binge probably about 12 episodes a day if I am not doing anything, it used to be more but I started taking like 5-10 minute breaks between each episode to listen to music and be a piece of shit on here in like January lol.

2 Likes

BUT THE FLASIES AND COLORS!!!

Clicky Flashies!!!

rekked

7 Likes

Those are kinda mesmerizing, but not even close to the Haruhi gif on @cityle’s profile, I swear every time I see that thing and I am tired af I’ll just stare at it for like 5 minutes.

2 Likes

DAMN WE’VE BEEN REKT

1 Like

BTW chapter 29 of the manga for Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? leaves off on chapter 130 of the light novels for anyone interested.

I don’t think I’d enjoy it the same as a novel

Also the manga and light novels are distributed in the US

I’m bored.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/"Okina%20Baba"?Ntk=P_key_Contributor_List&Ns=P_Sales_Rank&Ntx=mode+matchall

They only have up to volume 4

Yes, honestly it’s one of my b favorite Isekais so I’ve got to have the physical volumes

Yeah, the ending for Darling in the Franks hotdogs was terrible. This show had so much potential and promise but took a huge dump on it. I don’t even think they had any idea what they were going to do with the series after episode 15.

1 Like

IMO it should have been 12 episodes.

12 episodes then a season 2. Giving themselves time to properly direct a show.

I think they could have axed a ton of it and just condensed all the ideas down into a nice 12 episodes. Even before episode 15 there was a lot of filler and unnecessary stuff. I could go without the entire second arc.

Do you have any idea how the light novels are split up in the volumes? I can’t find anything on Google. like how many chapters per volume?

Welp just finished Gundam Seed (not destiny, wont touch that from what ive seen)
Plot: 7/10 -nothing extra-ordinary but was good none the less
Characters 5/10 - almost all were pretty mehh in my importance chart, Flaga was my favorite, second was Kebab Tiger, and flay… ohh flay…
Gundam Design: 8/10 - All the Gundams and even some of the Zafts Looked so sleek and yet still bulky to look like they are still huge machines :+1:
Animation: 7/10 - Although I watched the remastered, the constant recycle of scenes was amazing, would make for a fun drinking game though haha

What does your physical collection look like?

Not much but taking up way too much space

And dropped Island

Figured I would…

1 Like