Anime Culture Club

Seriously when is overlord 3 being aired? It was supposed to air today.

Well it was aired today (according to MAL), so probably later tonight or tomorrow. I’ve noticed, at least on the sites I use, they’re updating with complete disregard for the schedule shown on MAL.

Don’t know, livechart shows it with 2hrs left for anime expo today. The actual broadcast date in Japan is on July 10 from what I have read.

priecinok

1 Like

They need to translate and sub it you tard

They don’t release both versions at the same time?

What? Why would the Japanese bother translating it, either the pirate subbers do it or they rip from CR who doesn’t have it airing tonight.

Plenty of products and shit is translated for multiple languages before they’re released

Well it’s not, otherwise cr would be out of business

Keep in mind that most anime is made with only the domestic market in mind, translation and subtitling is added cost

Japanese people don’t stream shit in murica so cr wouldn’t be outa business

Yes if studios could bypass cr or negotiate for for higher licensing fees if it’s already translated

What’s all the good anime with aliens in them?

Here come the men in black
Galaxy defenders

What kind of aliens? To love Ru is technically full of aliens

1 Like

Aliens that look like aliens

Not really a lot, cant characterize something that doesn’t look human or at least familiar. Maybe Terraform Mars I can’t really think of anything else atm

Why would you want that when they could be cute alien girls.

3 Likes

Excel Saga has some aliens, but the show probably isn’t for you…

and they have to look like aliens so that rules out Tenchi stuff…

yeah I got nothing…

There’s Yondemasu Yo which isn’t aliens… it’s demons… and they look like plushies most of the time…

1 Like

Twi’Leks are aliens, they can look like people they just need alien features so they look alien.

The worms from men in black would also be nice, like that kinda alien for comedy and shit

Because monster aliens are forgettable, they’re a tool for the story and that’s it

1 Like

Well there’s Dragon Ball which is loaded with them but I know @anon11544174 wants no part of that franchise

2 Likes