Anime Culture Club

Excel Saga is pretty nuts

1 Like

@KemoKa73 @ThatBootsGuy What I mean by crazy is like the craziest fight scenes hilarious and stupid can be that and everything else of the anime, but crazy is mostly for the fights. Was curious after playing some ARURF matches on league (a game mode where all coll downs are 1 second and infinite mana so it is crazy with spamming shit and what not, can get pretty funny too) so I thought if there were any anime with the same kinda characteristics.

definitely giving space dandy a shot, thatā€™s been on my list for a while, but Iā€™m not sure about excel cus last time that was brought up it was a 50 50 split between people who liked it and people who disliked it.

The URF music is also pretty awesome and might help you understand what Iā€™m meaning IDK, Iā€™d say give it a try either way it is pretty fun even if it doesnā€™t help.

Loved the animal noises in it lol

Ah, not many fights in excel saga then. But everything else is over the top insanity.

Yeah neither in space dandy, really just running around causing a commotion lol

Maybe no anime like that, oh well

actionbastardshaft

3 Likes

the best gun in Black Ops 1 right there, those were the days man WaW zombies and BO1 multiplayer and zombies was the best, canā€™t forget halo reach forge either.

2 Likes

@trexd Iā€™ve watched up to episode 18, but I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to stop there.

Edit: Wow I didnā€™t realize how dramatic the change in quality was going to be. * sigh* what a let down.

One of my Co workers has Tuturu as his text message notification.

3 Likes

Konosuba.

1 Like

I need some more god damn konosuba already! When are they releasing a new season?

It was also one of the few anime Iā€™d watch the entire OP for, it was and sill is entertaining to watch IDK why.

Who did the art for Konosuba? I love the faces

2 Likes

Hideaki Anno is a God, itā€™s hard to live up to his standard. I wanted to watch onward from that part, but when I watch any romance anime

Spoiler

[spoiler] all I usually ask for is that they either fuck or kiss by the end of the show [/spoiler]

^^ What happened to the ā€˜blur spoilerā€™ option?

. So 18 was good enough for me. I love that show to bits because it genuinely feels like a real relationship with real problems.

@anon11544174
Found a good anime for you. Beer reviews + lesbians

Update for Revolutionary Girl Utena :

Utena is such a babe and totally one of the bros at the same time.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m really enjoying the show otherwise though but I think this has to do with the genre more than anything. The excessive drama that comes with josei/shoujo anime is normally a turn off with me so itā€™s hard to sit though each episode without reaching for my phone. I think Iā€™ll keep watching it though since Iā€™m only 4 episodes through and I think the show is still building itā€™s characters (which I do like).

I think Revolutionary Girl Utena has some good character design and good execution overall but it might not be the genre for me. Iā€™ll keep watching it for now.

3 Likes

The Spoiler function is broken or missing at the moment.
Use Hide details for now.

3 Likes

I could not disagree more with Digibro on A Place Further than the Universeā€™s Miyake as the show really breaks down that ā€œI know everythingā€ facade she has in the early episodes.

But in that case his point still stands, since she basically carries the other characters personality development up until that point and is used as a plot device.

lmfao damn, boi dropping bars at the end.
Also the songs is pretty good.
Feels like one of those meme mashups

I thought that was a particularly odd section of the video. If you go back and watch his older videos you can definitely tell when he starts hittingā€™ the kush. On the other hand I like the fact that his videos are in episodic format, when everything seems to be going the wayside of 10 minute videos with hardly any content.

1 Like

Anyone got any decent 4K anime wallpapers? Had to reinstall windows with the latest update and forgot to backup my folder. No up-scaled stuff please.

Best I got is a neko para one with Vanilla and Chocola, might need to downscale because it was drawn at 10135 x 7163 no clue why
looks better in landscape, originally in portrait

click

not the actual image, just a screen shot.

1 Like

It normally takes me ages to find a wallpaper Iā€™m happy with, but this time it didnā€™t take too long

Thanks for the help though :slight_smile:

Goes really well with powershell :smiley:

4 Likes

Did you ever dream of playing Zelda BoTW as a high school anime girl or Hastune Miku? Well now you can. The linkle mod have definitely improved. I will play with it a little waiting for the Zelda mod.

3 Likes