Anime Culture Club

Wow, a grand blue episode where more than half the episode actually has diving!

Like doing a V8 swap and then wrapping you car?

Little off topic but I'mma just slip it in here

There are a few options to have a FWD LS engine car, but traction would be non existing. You’d be shredding your tires in every gear.
Also that engine should last you a good long time (I’d guess about 200k miles)

If you want to continue this we can take it to PMs or the Automotive thread.

3 Likes

What’s the point when you might suffer from hits by giant ogres with clubs?

3 Likes

Needs more eurobeat.
3 Likes

The webm has them.

Honestly its hits those very specific niche fetishes too well not to mention the camera work is in impossible angles IRL or would be very annoying to replicate.

Yeah I plan to take the car past 200K, currently sitting at 44K so its going to be a while and I have owned the car for 3 years and only put about 10K on it. The most driving I have done on it daily was going to school and then work probably about 20 miles total.
Longest trip was taking it to Vegas (710 mi round) for my birthday after getting it and just recently went to San Jose.(380 mi round)

Yeah once the little 1.4L 4 banger dies, definitely want to do a turbo charged V8. Its going to be a lot of work but I am fairly certain its plausible. Like you had said the FWD preservation may be a bad idea, didn’t know the tires would shred. Think the extra weight from the V8 and turbo setup would help the tires bite?
RWD is probably the best bet for that car.

Once that is all dealt with I definitely want to throw a nice Itasha over it. I got plenty of time to think about it and different waifus.
Probably wont start to actually do this until 10 or 15 years down the line.

1 Like

people who watch the pr0ns should not be complaining about the weebery of watching hentai.

every time I’m playing some eroge on steam and someone questions it. I lie and say it was a free game given to me. if they continue to pester me. I say if you beat your meat you shouldn’t be talking MF’er

will report if this visual novel is gud or not.

1 Like

I forgot how gud Steam Link is on Android. I can play Visual Novels on my phone…

The Harvest Has Begun

2 Likes

1 Like

a43

1 Like

New episode of my hero academia, holy smokes. almost missed the after credits scene, don’t forget to watch that it’s good

I’m waiting to binge the whole thing. Will probably do it in 1 session like the other 2 seasons…

1 Like

That was my plan, but I caved mid season.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I’ve been listening to the violet evergarden OST nonstop for almost a month now. Fucking best OST ever

So far I’m a couple hours into Shining Song Starnova.

There’s 5 thots, 1 Chuunibyou and 1 Yandere Waifu.

I still haven’t been able to choose a route yet.

3 Likes

I need all of these.

Did anyone else think Violet Evergarden was about a robot just from its initial description?

Well obviously, they’re missing all the good routes, there’s no shy girl route, no tsundere, no chilldhood friend, no loli /s, and no imouto

that’s there. there’s no Eroamanga-Sensei plot-line to it,

the Visual Novel plays almost like Tales of Grisaia but with Idols.

1 Like