Anime Culture Club

people who watch the pr0ns should not be complaining about the weebery of watching hentai.

every time I’m playing some eroge on steam and someone questions it. I lie and say it was a free game given to me. if they continue to pester me. I say if you beat your meat you shouldn’t be talking MF’er

will report if this visual novel is gud or not.

1 Like

I forgot how gud Steam Link is on Android. I can play Visual Novels on my phone…

The Harvest Has Begun

2 Likes

1 Like

a43

1 Like

New episode of my hero academia, holy smokes. almost missed the after credits scene, don’t forget to watch that it’s good

I’m waiting to binge the whole thing. Will probably do it in 1 session like the other 2 seasons…

1 Like

That was my plan, but I caved mid season.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I’ve been listening to the violet evergarden OST nonstop for almost a month now. Fucking best OST ever

So far I’m a couple hours into Shining Song Starnova.

There’s 5 thots, 1 Chuunibyou and 1 Yandere Waifu.

I still haven’t been able to choose a route yet.

3 Likes

I need all of these.

Did anyone else think Violet Evergarden was about a robot just from its initial description?

Well obviously, they’re missing all the good routes, there’s no shy girl route, no tsundere, no chilldhood friend, no loli /s, and no imouto

that’s there. there’s no Eroamanga-Sensei plot-line to it,

the Visual Novel plays almost like Tales of Grisaia but with Idols.

1 Like

Why didn’t you say so here?

because they are thots.

in this game the 7 heroines are

• a Chain-Smoking Alcoholic
  • A Loli
  • A Country Blumpkin Thot
  • A Chuunibyou (who is delusional)
  • A Closet Yandere
  • A Thot
  • A girl who is emotinal and may or may not have been taken advantaged of

uhhhg idols

2 Likes

You didn’t put them in order so I had to figure them out myself, wasn’t hard till I got to these last 2

But then I saw one had pink hair and the other didn’t so she was definitely the yandere lol

you would be correct

Why yanderes always have pink hair though?