Anime Culture Club

This has me interested… May have to watch that to see if it’s something I’ll enjoy

4 Likes

It’s like a cheap shot attempting to be like Konosuba. So I’m watching it until I get my konosuba fix

1 Like

I wouldn’t equate it to konosuba, way to fan service driven

Which is why it’s trash

yes but I’m saying the focus on the show is fan service and wish fulfillment rather than comedic take on life in another world like Konosuba.

RightStuf got me with their birthday sale and I ordered a few things. I can’t believe I did not have Wolf’s Rain on bluray, so it will be great to watch this classic again next weekend.

3 Likes

I think I have that in the stack somewhere…

gonna have to go check them out.

1 Like

I’m not sure how I feel about Shichisei no Subaru yet, it seems like an interesting take on anohana but idk, if it is, I’ll be honest, I’ve had enough anohana to last me 3 life times, idk if I can handle anymore lol.

Also overlord 3 was supposed to start airing today, where tf is it?

That looks like a nightmare fuck that.

2 Likes

6 Likes

So darling in the Franxx is finished? Someone spoil the ending for me, I want to know if I should finish it or not.

ye last episode came out a few hours ago.

Care to spoil the ending for me?

haven’t watched it yet.

I watched it.

No I won’t spoil it

4 Likes

Good on ya
018%20-%20u2uJlI1

2 Likes

Cmon man, my heart can’t handle an “I don’t feel so good mr Stark” in darling in the franxx

I need to know if my heart will give out on me if I watch it and this happens or not

Nah, just watch it. I’m actually curious to see your reaction lol.

Seriously when is overlord 3 being aired? It was supposed to air today.

Well it was aired today (according to MAL), so probably later tonight or tomorrow. I’ve noticed, at least on the sites I use, they’re updating with complete disregard for the schedule shown on MAL.