Anime Culture Club

Boy oh boy what a gem

2 Likes

Taking the bus and listening to music. Goddamn, don’t make me get all nostalgic.

2 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Anyone else feel the finale of iiwtttpugiad 3 was rushed?

Not as much rushed but unfinished story arc, the major plotpoint with the xenos is barely at the midpoint, and (minor spoiler) wtf hermes is evil now? Where did that come from.

2 Likes

Definitely caught me off guard at first with how they ended ep11. Once he brings up Bell though it makes sense, he’s got that Zeus son hard-on.

It’s almost like the direction was just off and him laughing like a generic villian was weird as hell.

After avoiding it for all my childhood, I finally finished watching naruto (now onto shippuden season 3), good god three episodes could have been one at times, help :skull:

3 Likes

Why you do that to yourself? Please seek help.
44205f049c0cf7d5ee78a5bbe386a97a

8 Likes

Yeah I get what your saying. I have a feeling he’s only going to get worse. I mean we already know he is working with that other God (name escapes me) and she’s definitely evil.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah wtf, he was easily one of my favorite gods until that point

2 Likes

if you ever looked at the manga its kinda obvious that hermies is not what he seems to be at first.
sadly i dont really like the anime adaptation all that much. its ok but its just ok not great and didnt really make me go wow i have to see more of this.

the best time to watch Shonen anime is after its finished, the worst part about it is the week to week shit. Naruto definitely has its moments and overall its a good series.

I always figured this but i always took him for a more calculating type of god to use whatever for his own ends whatever those are, he just seemed like a dick in the final episode.

4 Likes

I’m almost positive bleach had filler for its filler, and one point I shit you not, in the end card the director picked up ichigo and tossed his ass into filler

2 Likes

the best time to watch Shonen anime is after its finished.
one piece still going strong 15+ years later yup when its done…
but yeah you are right find the wiki skip the filler and profit?

1 Like

And don’t watch one piece because its trash.