AMD PC for $650 help!

Because where I live we don't have very fast internet my download right now is 3 MB/s so thats why I like the DVD drive and I think the combination we have came up with is very good 

Yeah I have heard that and its so simple as well

Thats a big difference between the R7870 and and the GTX 760

that's pretty sad:(. i got 8-10 MB/s download:). loading a bf4 map from a dvd will probably be the same as downloading it with 3MB/s to your hdd and then load it:)

Yeah Im hope to upgrade to 20 MB/s fiber optic so then maybe I might like steam and other stuff of that sorts

No they don't. I don't know where you got that from. UltraStars are very good drives, one of the most reliable.

Hell wtf I have like 12Mb/s down.

Which translates to 1.5 megabytes down.

:C

linus techtips. they cards are oc'd :). a 270 is just overpriced now. 270 has a launch price 180$ and it's not 200$ and more if you want bf4 with it. 270x which is the same is even more. gtx 760 is beter 100% sure.

Lol I meant 20 Mb/s but auto correct changed it don't feel bad :)

Hmm, The build is solid but there are a few small things that could be upgraded for little amount such as an 8320 for about 25 more. A more Robust Gigabyte MoBo for like 20 more. Double the storage for like 15 more . . . There is a trend, basically save up a bit longer and however longer you wait quadruple that time in how long your Computer will last you.