AM4 Mini-ITX News and gossip!

What is that GPU market pricing

Yeah I will probably be getting the Gigabyte board the second I can see stock somewhere.

A shame it's taking so long to get some ITX boards to market. I want to tinfoil hat and blame Intel.

Nothing to do with intel.
Designing a mini itx board just takes allot of time and research etc.

2 Likes

It was definitely a joke on my part. :smiley:

slowly slides tinfoil hat out of sight

1 Like

Haha of course i understand that :wink:
But yeah its pretty difficult to design a mini itx board.

1 Like

Except Biostar seemed to just slap one on the table in no time.

1 Like

I think I will go for the asrock one because it has better connector placement and optical sound options.

http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1ty%20X370%20Gaming-ITXac/

What? I bought mine for just under a 100 pounds!

Oh snap!

The product pages list every single spec as being the exact same between the two boards. $40 difference though.

This reminds me of a thread I made 4 and a half years ago

I just ended up buying Intel because AMD discontinued support for Motherboards that don't use UEFI with their new cards.

Now the question is, are they really exactly the same? There might be restrictions through the BIOS/UEFI. Maybe you don't get all the fancy little overclocking settings on the B350 model?

That would suck, although that might be why the ASRock rep at Computex supposedly said the X370 variant might overclock better.

Let's hope our suspicions are wrong though.

1 Like

OH GREAT ASROCK. THANKS A LOT.

First they say mid-May.
Then something about June.
Now they release it on July 1st.

FML It is already sold out. Guess I get to wait again.

1 Like

Yea these release dates are getting ridiculous. I mean delays are fine... but setting a release date and then saying nothing until a month later delaying it another month and then doing it again.

A recipe for frustrated customers!

2 Likes

At least now I have a date when I can finally buy them. ETA: 7/7/2017

IT'S A SIGN. IT WAS FORETOLD IN THE PROPHECY. :smiley:

You forgot your name.

Is Newegg not accepting preorders for those boards anymore? They were when I posted the screenshot a couple days ago.

1 Like

They were, but they aren't now. Just says out of stock. I assume they only sell pre-orders for the amount they have in the warehouse.

Naw, I'm not worried about it. Any googling of this username will immediately lead you to my real name.

I have a different identity for hiding stuff. :sunglasses:

We got a Lvl1 Review :smiley:

1 Like