Am i the only one that likes Ryans humour?

I enjoy his humor. When he comments on things it is don’t trust but verify and read between the lies.

1 Like

Classic

I like how Ryan has slowly corrupted Krista over the years.

4 Likes

Being able to be in close proximity with him was a clear indicator the seeds of darkness were already within her. Ryan just helped them thrive and grow.

1 Like

Yes, we all hate him, that’s why nobody watches.

Is this the Ryan simp thread?

Why, is there a healthier way to handle the world’s idiocy than cynical “it is funny because it is true” humor?

2 Likes

One thing I didn’t see mentioned is ‘representation’. As in, if you want to view/hear from a decent cross-section of the IT folks I work with you have it in L1 News. So whether or not you appreciate Ryan you’re hearing a real perspective that exists and it is one you don’t hear from as much. The personality type typically grumbles to those close to them but aren’t likely to shout at the world on Twitter or something. For me, I appreciate all three and my views are probably an amalgam of Ryan and Wendell. But I can tell you the only jokes that make me laugh out loud so hard I have to pause the video sometimes…well, those only come from Ryan. I wish there were more skits with all three. I love those.