ALC1220 not working properly

Hello,
I'm using Fedora 25 with Kernel 4.11 on my new Ryzen System with a X370 Taichi. At first, the audio was working fine but after a reboot it's just a bunch of random noise. Isn't the ALC1220 supposed to work fine with Kernel 4.11? The card is used by the driver snd_hda_intel and when I blacklist that, nothing else grabs it. Also it shows up as HD-Audio Generic. I tried to enable snd_hda_codec_realtek and snd_hda_codec_generic, but they didn'rt grab the sound card. Does any of you know a solution for my problem?

Were you able to solve this issue? I’m actually having the same issue with Gigabyte X370 K7.

Unforunately not. My speakers are working fine but whenever I try to use a microphone, it sounds very bad and my speakers just output weird noises until I reboot the machine and unplug the microphone.

Yea, while testing I actually made that happen useing hda-analyzer tool. But yea I’m went to usb audio as I try and figure it out.
I didi notice this:
sysdefault:CARD=Device front:CARD=Device,DEV=0 surround21:CARD=Device,DEV=0 surround40:CARD=Device,DEV=0 surround41:CARD=Device,DEV=0 surround50:CARD=Device,DEV=0 surround51:CARD=Device,DEV=0 surround71:CARD=Device,DEV=0 iec958:CARD=Device,DEV=0 hdmi:CARD=NVidia_1,DEV=0 hdmi:CARD=NVidia_1,DEV=1 hdmi:CARD=NVidia_1,DEV=2 hdmi:CARD=NVidia_1,DEV=3 hdmi:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0 hdmi:CARD=NVidia,DEV=1 hdmi:CARD=NVidia,DEV=2 sysdefault:CARD=Generic front:CARD=Generic,DEV=0 surround21:CARD=Generic,DEV=0 surround40:CARD=Generic,DEV=0 surround41:CARD=Generic,DEV=0 surround50:CARD=Generic,DEV=0 surround51:CARD=Generic,DEV=0 surround71:CARD=Generic,DEV=0 iec958:CARD=Generic,DEV=0
Both codecs are read as DEV=0, which is probably the main cause of the dual codec issue.

My mainboard has only one ALC1220 codec, so the dual codecs shouldn’t be the issue