5 Games That Need A PC Port

Yeah, I can.

PS4 controller orientated Diablo III for PC, I personally wouldn't play Diablo III PC and I wouldn't play a console game but this I might.

Interresting... So you like the console version of Diablo 3 better than the PC version?

I would if it were on PC...

wait WHAT?
Have you heard of Battle.Net?
Check it out... Blizzard's own storefront...
Diablo 3 came on PC long before it did on console...

I think he's referring to the console version coming to PC unless they are exact duplicates.

Does it play the same as the PS4 version but higher resolutions available?

So you do like the console version better than the PC version...

lol, I've never played any version but I know I don't like clicking and enveloping stuff in a game like Diablo, Just not my thing, Like RTS's.

I collect console games, My consoles collect dust.

FUCK
honestly i wouldnt mind them coming back for uhh, "advent rising", and uhhh uhhhhh "Too Human"

those were 2 games that were supposed to be trilogies that got killed after one game

wheres kingdom under fire 2???

too human definitely deserves it :D

1 Like

Amen...brother, please please.

3 Likes

Destiny isn't really a MMO.

Isn't KuF 2 just another Korean MMO where your units don't actually mean anything and it's not very strategic?

Killer Instinct is supposed to come to pc next year and it is cross buy meaning anything you bought on the xbox one version you will have on the pc version of the game.If you don't want to buy a x1 you can always buy it off xbox.com and then it will be there for you when it comes on pc and i would say go for the Ultimate Edition which gave you both seasons with all the costumes and arcade ports of the first and second games as well

Just download ppsspp, then get patapon off emuparadise

@Zippy_Parmesian There is hope for Red Dead because they managed to boot into the start menu via the Xenia Emulator that's being worked on. Here is the link for the Xenia emulator https://github.com/benvanik/xenia#readme .

Here is the video for it:

1 Like

Yes! Looked like full frame rate too :)

1 Like

@Zippy_Parmesian Yup!

I agree with Fable, I cant speak for the others. However, the lost chapters was not a great playing game with mouse and keyboard, so I would love to see it (F2) on PC with paddle support.