Zcash mining

I’m going to build a new system with Linux installed and try again with more cards this was just a kind of test still but this is kind of a put off, not as easy as Youtubers make out.

that’s why you read it yourself and really get to know the details of stuff and not watch 10 minutes of youtube.

I looked into it and if you contact them about it you should get your coins back. looks like your coins are stuck between a rock and a hard place in their system but if you have your keys and accounts you can verify it and should be good.

Thanks Book

Oh yeah, there seem to be lots of nuances to mining effectively, like how to choose a good pool to mine on.

I am messing around with mining purely for fun, so I’m trying to take any mistakes with a smile. I even tried to mine on a raspberry pi earlier this week. I knew it would fail but i did it anyway, just wanted to see what would happen.

Aaaaaaaaand thats why no one has any GPU’s :T

Funny they’re available here GTX1070’s I mean but Vega56 no way you can get Vega 64 at an inflated price, Dude you blame me? Times are tuff if you can make a dollar make it my Families quality of life is more important than a Gamer playing PubG sorry but that’s the way it is Brother.

I’m a Gamer too have been all my life but if you want something in life sometimes one must pay more or do without that item, sorry cards are expensive Mate really I am but Money comes first pleasure later.

I’m the same I just like messing around with cool things, the hash rate I was getting was pretty good I mined 0.22 Zcash in an hour imagine 37x cards that would be insane seriously I just get excited to watch that Hash rate we are sooo NERDS hahaha.

Then go to a trade school and get a metalworkers job you nerd. Seriously, become a mold makec and get paid 30 usd per hour. Everyone wants money for doing nothing its fucking stupid. I don’t care about jackassdiamond45 playing cs:go I care about the people who can’t burn 2000 dollars on a machine to even play saints row 3. Are you fucking kidding me?

And before this goes the wrong way, no, I’m not blaming you, I’m blaming the lazy fucks of the world who can’t get off their ass to get a real job. I don’t know what you do for a living. Maybe you make 50 per hoir, I have no clue. Nor am I salty about not having a gpu, I have a 580 by fucking chance and luck. I’m pissed that “getting a job” is a fucking joke. In 20 years no one in normal society in america and europe are going to know how to do fuck all.

Dude I have a real job I’m up at 4am and work 16hrs a day sometimes but its not enough to pay my house off quickly I have a Trade also I live in Australia if you knew what was going on here yea.

I stand by my comment.