Zcash mining

Hello people have an issue my Coins don’t show up in my Jaxx Wallet? On Flypool it says 0.19 Zcash but its been 48hrs still hasn’t shown up in my wallet? I pasted in the Public address generated by Jaxx (Zcash address) it does mine but no Coins show up in Jaxx? I tried generatin Private keys and pasting them into the Batch file but Miner will not run it will only run when the Public address is pasted into the Batch file.

I wanted to invest in 12x GTX1070’s to mine Zcash so I decided to test with my 1080ti on my primary system Coins will not show up in my Jaxx Wallet even though Flypool says I have 0.19 Zcash? Please help.

Do you have to request a payout?

Dude I don’t know what the hell to do that’s why I asked here:(

Does Flypool say it is pending or paid? If it says pending i wouldn’t worry too much yet.

What about your payment threshold, is it “Standard: 0.01 ZEC, Minimum: 0.001 ZEC, Maximum: 10 ZEC”. Maybe you need to hit 10 ZEC?

Disclaimer: I’m just someone who has been messing around with mining for fun in the last couple of weeks. No experience with zcash or flypool.

Thanks for the response any help is much much appreciated can’t find any real help anywhere:( Yep its set to 0.001 in all Crypto currencies attached to my Wallet.

Do I paste the Public address generated in my Jaxx Wallet? That’s what I did and it started mining but its not showing up in my Wallet? I tried generating private keys and pasting them into the Batch file but Miner won’t run so I assume I did it correctly in the first place? I’ve been building systems for 20 years but this has really pickled my noodle.

I had my finger on the trigger to order 12x 1070’s today but I can’t get this one working hahahaha! Not sure where I’ve gone wrong? Youtubers are no help they make these bloody videos then won’t answer questions I always answer every question if someone is in trouble on my Channel.

Oh yea Flypool says 0.19 Zcash Unpaid whatever that means any idea?

well… maybe try to setup a different zcash wallet. from my experience those all in one fancy ui wallets where everything is online and in a brwoser… i dont trust them. maybe thats just paranoia but i cant help it. set up a basic zcash wallet and let the coins transfer to it.

Yeah, there are a lot of videos that make it seem like it only takes 15min of effort to get going. But it seems like there are an awful lot of little things anyone interested should know.

Definitely your public key, private key is for making payments.

If it says unpaid that should mean they haven’t sent your reward yet. So the good news is nothing has gone wrong with the mining, the bad news is that you don’t know why they’ve not paid out. I’ve read elsewhere that smaller amounts get less priority on pools. You could be waiting a while, 48 hours sounds like a lot but it might be normal?

What Wallet do you recommend mate?

Hmm well I just leave it for a while and see what happens or do what Bookrv suggested.

Just noticed this notification on http://zcash.flypool.org

Because of performance issues with the Zcash client we are unable to send payout transactions to z addresses! Therefore DO NOT use z addresses to mine on the pool.

I don’t know what this means but maybe it is your answer?

Yea I saw that but didn’t know what it mean’t? Aren’t all Zcash addresses Zcash Addresses? Strange?

Oh maybe it means can’t pay to Zcash address as in paste in my BTC Address maybe?

i dont mine zcash but something like this https://zcash4win.com/

That’s what I’m using now pasted the Zcash4win Public Address into the Batch File it started mining according to flypool but now I lost my 0,19 Zcash from the other Public address? No Zcash has shown up in Zcash4win either.

Pretty sure you cant pay into another crypto currency.

I’ve got no idea what a z address is but a quick look on https://z.cash/support/zig.html reveals

Zcash transparent addresses, aka T-addrs, are very similar to Bitcoin addresses. Zcash also provides Z-addrs which are used for sending and receiving private funds, with transactions cryptographically protected with Zero-Knowledge proofs. T-addrs all begin with a t… prefix whereas Z-addrs always begin with a z… prefix.

I would think the problem now is that you have pending funds on a wallet type they won’t payout to. Their twitter feed seems to indicate that they have cleared other backlogs in recent days, but seems like you might be able to transfer the funds from one wallet to another?

https://ethpool.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/8000061256-common-issues

i dont know shit about zcash and how their wallets work. you mine zcash so: how do the wallets work?! first things first is read a lot before starting things.

Yea I could transfer from one Wallet to another but the funds would have to show up in one of them Wallets first can’t achieve this?

Mate I’ve been reading that much my eyes are burning out of my head watched 100 videos but still, the information online is kind of sketchy.

I think at this point the only thing you can really try is contacting them. If you keep mining best to do it on another wallet or another pool.

yep that will the best, sounds like a fuck up with a bunch of bad luck. but the coins are not lost i think