YUMI not working!

Hey people! First timer over here! and, with a question. So about a day ago, I downloaded Elementary OS' .iso file and using UUI, I made a Live USB for it and booted. It works fine. Now, I've downloaded Debian 7.7.0 (or something like that), and then I came to know about YUMI. I downloaded it, researched about it and then used it. I wanted to put Debian in the same pendrive  (the one which has Elementary OS). It showed successful and a thing. Then, I rebooted, pressed F11 and then got the boot menu, selected USB Sandisk, then I got the YUMI bootmenu.

The first option was something like go back and boot from first HD

second was Linux Distributions>

I clicked on the second option. But in it, there was only Debian. No EOS. Now, how can I boot from EOS? I have only Debian in it?!

Please help. And that too, even if I click in Debian, it will show it's home page (or whatever it is), and then I press enter. Nothing happens but the screen just flickers once.  

Yes overlordnick. You understood it right. 

Now, as per you, if I run yumi again what are the chances of debian being erased and eos being installed on the pendrive? 

You mean, to use YUMI, I have to start afresh? Like 

1: Format the pendrive

2:Put EOS on it

3:Put Debian on it. Did I get it right? 

Yes overlordnick. You understood it right.

Now, as per you, if I run yumi again what are the chances of debian being erased and eos being installed on the pendrive?
You mean, to use YUMI, I have to start afresh? Like

1: Format the pendrive

2:Put EOS on it

3:Put Debian on it. Did I get it right?

Alrighty. I'll just buy a couple of GB pendrives (or maybe more) and some CDs. It'll help me :)

Thanks for letting me know though!