XBOX One to get Keyboard & Mouse Support!

Like the title says, it looks like KBM support is coming to X1 sooner
rather than later.. see Phil Spencer's twitter response to a fan Phil Spencer's Twitter https://twitter.com/XboxP3/with_replies

Here is the IGN Article About Twitter Comment

Thisseems like a really good move if implemented for gaming. Playing RTS
and FPS games on X1 would be epic. (Halo 5 ... Mouse and keyboard.... yes please!)
This is twitter.... so grain of salt, wait and see but still interesting.

Console fans dont care about keyboard & mouse support hell the deamcast had keyboard & mouse and look how that floped

1 Like

I'm a console fan, and I care about KBM support. It would be great for future RTS and FPS games. The dreamcast failed for a variety of reasons not associated with supporting keyboard and mouse... different kettle of fish there my friend.

The Dreamcast flopped also for other reasons and it was long ago. Anyway, MS' goal is to sell the Xbox One to PC gamers and they already announced cross-platform functionality between these platforms so I think this is also part of this plan. They want us to stream games to the Xbox one and use KBM in the process.

Not sure it'll work, though as I imagine the person who actually will stream games like this, will do it so they can relax with the controller on a couch, not with keyboard and mouse.

Not particularly interested in playing an Xbox, but I do hope this lets us play games together xb1 users. Us using a mouse to give us an edge isn't an excuse anymore.