Xbox 360 emulator

There are 360 emulators but they require a G5 mac with a ATI GPU. If you wanted to do it on an x86 CPU you would have to emulate an entire system PPC CPU and GPU in software and it would never run at a decent FPS.

None of that means anything. People have tried to make them, if it were as easy as you claim, then there would be one.

Try coding one for yourself, then come back and argue that its possible.

The reason why people made emulators for NES,  SNES etc was because the hardware was relatively simplistic & there were a lot of games. But with the Xbox360 and PS3 most games got ported to PC anyway, leaving basically only the console exclusives. So it might be easier to create a software wrapper for those specific games rather than writing a complete emulation of the relatively complex hardware. But that won't happen until those games become abandon-ware. In ~ 10-15 years.

I have 'coded' emulators.

I'm not saying getting an emulator running is easy, I'm saying it's not impossible.

There is an emulator i have seen it but you can only play indie games i think not too sure i need to research

Yes, they only run Homebrew (Indie games).

Just because it is possible does not mean that the developers are capable of doing it. It can be done, but nobody is cray, or stupid enough, to do it.

INB4 Potato.
Whats the probability of finding the O/S's from either the xbox360 or PS3 and running it in a virtual machine. Any chance of playing some of the exclusive console games and or playing with console only friends.  Miss playing two titles, Gran Turismo and Forza and I refuse to buy those game boxes for those two titles, so I can bust a few friends asses at will.