WTT/WTS - Crucial DDR3 Laptop Memory for DDR3 Desktop Memory

I've got a new kit of Crucial DDR3L 1600mhz laptop memory. Pretty sure it was $55 at MicroCenter, but I don't have the receipt as proof... but the 2x4GB kits on MC, Amazon, NewEgg, and eBay are currently $53-55. The kit didn't work in my laptop, but I never took it back. In fact, it was the 2nd set of memory I bought that didn't work, and finally after the 3rd attempt I found some that worked in my laptop...and it ended up being used "Mac" memory (per eBay listing). :slight_smile:

I'm looking to trade it for some fairly new, in good condition, not on its dying breath, not some brand I've never heard of desktop DDR3 memory. 1600 or higher, 2x4GB like this kit. I'm going to put it in the little Dell tower I bought on eBay that only has a 2x2GB right now.

I could also throw in a 2x2GB kit of Elpida laptop memory and a Linksys Wireless-N express card if I meant trading for a decent 2x8GB kit.

Or I will sell this straight up for $50/shipped to the conUS which I think is fair... you may disagree. :slight_smile:

Located in the Plymouth MN area if you're local.

Photo with the additional goodies also available for trade towards a 2x8GB kit: