[WTS] [USA48] Drunk's Garage Sale

Hey all, just trying to clean out some stuff that I have been holding onto for a while and have no use or ideas for.
Will be shipping items with USPS, if you have another preference let me know and I will accommodate it.
Post if you have any questions or thoughts on prices of items.

HTC Vive Wands pair $50 shipped
I was holding onto these under the assumption they worked on Steam 2.0 tracking with the index, they do not and are only useable on Steam 1.0 Tracking.

Pictures

Samsung 8GB 2x4G 2400MHz DDR4 SODIMM $20 shipped
Pulled from my HP x360 Ryzen laptop and upgraded its RAM

Pictures

BEBONCOOL Bluetooth Controller for phone $15 shipped
Used back in the day with my Razerphone 2. I would only recommend for android use since software later than iOS 13.4 stopped uncertified MFI devices from sending inputs to iPhones and iPads

Pictures

Asus Nexus Bluetooth Controller $15 shipped
Got this as a freebie with a purchase of a laptop back in the day, feels a little stiff compared to a 360 controller but feels “okay”

Pictures

Raspberry Pi 2 model B. $20 shipped
Used this back in the day for open ELEC and didn’t do much else with it. Not sure how well the stack of copper ships with adhesive cooled but I assume its doing better than nothing.

Pictures

Netgear C6220 Modem/Router combo $60 shipped
Old equipment from my bro in law, he swapped services when he moved and I took it to use it as an AP. Its not a feature available on this model as far as I searched through the configurator.
specs: Here

Pictures

Netgear CM500 Modem $30 shipped
Original modem I used when first got xfinity home internet back in 2017. Was more than fine until I had upgraded to 300Mbps download in May of 2021.

Pictures

Netgear CM700 Modem $60 shipped
Used this until recently due to internet upload in my area being abysmal. Decided to cancel xfinity due to having connection issue in both internet and cable reliability.

Pictures

CAD U37 USB Condenser Microphone $25 Shipped OBO
Inexpensive daily driver for about 5 years until I decided to upgrade a few months ago. Maybe someone can get some more life out of it.

Picture

That is all I have for now, thanks for stopping by if you did. :wave:

Sold items

[SOLD]Samsung 8GB 2x4G 3200MHz DDR4 SODIMM $25 shipped
Received from a buddy when he upgraded his laptop’s RAM

Pictures

3 Likes

2x4gb ddr4 3200 yes pls

1 Like

Bump, added a few items. Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like