[WTS] Sager NP7352 Gaming Laptop

Hey Tek Syndicate forums. I have posted this in a few places and just want to cast as wide a net as possible. As it says in the description I'm currently in a bad way money wise and need cash fast to pay bills and tuition. Its really a great laptop but its not something I "need" as much as my car and life insurance. So just check it out if you would...

I'm asking $1200 which is nearly a 20% discount off what I paid 6 months ago which factors in depreciation. The price is negotiable but please don't kill me with $300 offers. 

Specifications:
  • Sager NP 7352 
  • 15.6" 1080P Matte Screen with 95% Color Gamut
  • Intel Quad-Core i7 4700MQ 2.5GHz (Turbo Boost to 3.5)
  • 16Gb 1600MHz DDR3 (Supports up to 32GB)
  • 120GB Samsung Evo SSD
  • 750GB 7200RPM Seagate Momentus XT SSHD (Hybrid Hard Drive)
  • Nvidia Geforce 765M (2GB)
  • Blu-Ray Reader/Burner
  • Intel Centrino Advanced 802.11-AC Wireless NIC
  • HD Webcam 
  • Fingerprint Reader
  • 3X USB 3.0 Ports
  • 1X USB 2.0 Port
  • 1X HDMI Port
  • 1X E-SATA Port
  • 1X Gigabit Ethernet Port
  • 1X SD Card Reader
  • 1X VGA Port (Back)
  • 1X Kensington Lock (Lock and keys included) 
  • Microphone, Headphone, and Interface Ports

Included:
  • 1X Original Box 
  • 1X Sager NP 7352 
  • 1X Laptop Charger
  • 1X Kensington Lock and 2X Keys 
  • 1X NEW Samsonite Laptop Bag
  • All original manuals and driver disks

Description: 
This listing is for a Sager NP 7352 15.6" Laptop. This Gaming/Workstation laptop was built by XOTIC PC on June, 14th 2013 before I started my freshman year of college. Now I'm strapped for cash and I have to let my dream computer go to be replaced by a cheap chromebook. I customized this laptop with maximum power in mind. The Haswell i7 has power management features to maintain 5-Hour battery life when on the go and provide the power that you need for power hungry games and strenuous workstation programs. The 765M is the 3rd most powerful mobile graphic processor currently offered by Nvidia and with its 2GB of GDDR5 it maxes out most games and renders massive files in such programs as Solidworks and Adobe Premier with ease. The gorgeous 15.6" Samsung 1080P IPS screen with 95% Color Gamut reproduces colors in stunning detail and shows the deepest blacks and brightest gamma. With 16GB of DDR3 RAM, memory hungry programs are always snappy and responsive. The combination of a 120GB Samsung Evo SSD as a boot drive and a Seagate Momentus XT Hybrid storage drive mean boot times are under 10 seconds and your operating system of choice will be quick and fluid. The Intel Wifi Card uses the latest Wireless-AC protocols to ensure you have the fastest Wifi Speeds available. The Blu-Ray Player ensures that you always have access to the highest quality movies available to go along with that gorgeous HD screen. The included (and barely used) Kensington Lock (with two keys) and a Brand New Samsonite laptop bag ensure that your new purchase will be safe no matter where you take it. 

Warranties (Through respective companies/Not guaranteed be me):
Sager/XOTIC PC: "LIFETIME 24 HOUR DOMESTIC Limited Technical Support & LIFETIME Limited Labor Warranty"
Samsung EVO SSD 120GB: "Limited parts and labor 2.5 Years remaining"
Seagate Momentus XT 750GB: "Limited parts and labor 4 Years Remaining"

Wishing I had the cash for this, would make a perfect little steam machine to play with

I love that you did pictures and they are nice and all but they do require that you have atleast one picture that has your username in it as well.

This.

I'll give you 48 hours to fix your pics before this thread is locked, OP.

I'll get right on that as soon as I get back from work gentleman... does anything ever sell on Buy/Sell/Trade or is it just a bunch of posts getting removed for picture infractions?

Ive bought several things. 

So have many other people I know.

Happy Now... and no I won't rotate it ill leave it just like this to bother you! MUHUAHAHA!!!!

Would be better if the image worked. Hah.

I put it in at the bottom of the main post after I realized the first link was broken. 

Just to let you know.... your side ways pic does bother me.....

And it shall remain there, haunting your dreams!

ok....

If I could afford it I would jump at the chance but I would feel bad as you seem to have loved It so much D: