[WTS] Rack Upgrade misc old parts [USA]

I can make it a thing, I’m not hurting for money and I like giving deals to forum members hence why I try and sell here first. Just PM me what you think the timeline would be and I can see if it works :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Bump

Bump

or the Intel X540 T2

Would this throttle if both were trying to run full blast?

That would depend on your ability to feed both NICs with data. Make sure that you have the hardware to get the data to them and you’ll be fine. Just having the lanes and the network switching capacity isn’t the only requirement here. It’s necessary to have the operating system support (Windows Pro for Workstations, or whatever else supports saturating the network well) as well as a CPU that can feed the data to them, such as higher performance or more recent CPUs. I have i5-13500 for my forbidden router setup and it’s working great, but I don’t have a 1GbE internet connection. These do work great in my workstations when transferring data though. Another requirement is the data ability to saturate those pipes, such as higher speed NAS and/or SSD drives on the workstation. HDD doesn’t have the ability unless in a powerful HBA environment, such as a RAID array of sorts.

2 Likes

PCI Express v3.0 x8 = 64 Gbps So yeah if you connect it to the full connection you should have no problems.

Here is the page for the card

2 Likes

Bump Ill probably start listing this weekend on ebay but figured Id give you all one last shot

Bump been a bit lazy plan to list stuff on Ebay this weekend / next week last chance

Nvidia Quadro P1000
TL-SG3210XHP-M2
Netgear Prosafe MS510TXPP
GoXLR Mini

Listed on Ebay today

Mikrotik switch received. A pleasure as always, thank you @mutation666

2 Likes