[WTS] EVGA 660ti FTW 3GB GDDR5, includes backplate. $180 shipped!

$200 shipped, includes poster, stickers, manuals, and everything it came with from EVGA. Will ship in an anti-static bag. Ownership: Less than 1 year, temps never hit above 70c while gaming and includes backplate. Core clock boosts up to 1247mhz without changing any settings, was able to get +400mhz stable on the memory as well.

There is 2+ more years on the warranty, and I suppose I could ship to Canada. I never touched the core because it already boosted up to 1247mhz which was quite high, I was able to add 400mhz to the memory and it was perfectly stable. I didn't touch the voltage at all

Still looking for a buyer!

Bump

Wish you had sold this a couple weeks ago... FML...

Sorry man :-\. Still looking for a buyer!

i would love to buy this, but i'm still saving up for the rest of my build

:|

If I don't have a buyer when you go to build consider it sold to you

Bump!

I really want this card (my Gtx 650 is lame), but for a used card the price seems a little high.  Is there any way you can lower the price.  What's the best price you could give me.  I could pay by bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin, or paypal.

This card is actually faster than a 760 and it boosts up to to 1247mhz during gaming, this is no regular 660ti I assure you ;). I paid $350, but I'm willing to talk out a deal. message me and we'll continue this there!

There's one listing(used) for this card on ebay, which is priced @ $285.00 and it's used. So I think I really set a decent/fair price for it, you can message me however if you want to talk about the price.

is it able to do SLI with this card?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121656

i've read they can be different cards but the memory should be the same too.

I wouldn't recommend it because I've heard it can cause alot of issues due to the different memory sizes. I also heard nvidia doesn't allow that with their recent driver updates. So, I would not do that.

Bump, please message me if you have any questions about this card!

I am definitely interested. Are you in the US and will you be paying the shipping?

Yes to both questions, please message me and we'll go from there!

Bump, previous poster didn't buy item... still for sale

Price Drop, now $180 shipped!

I am interested. I'm doing a mini ITX/steambox that I'm going to give to a friend as a gift. However I'm funding it on nothing but Adsense money so if you still have it by the 21st next month I will likely take it off your hands.