[WTS] 2bitmarksman's 2bit sale

Been trying to find guidelines on posting sells, so hopefully I remembered everything. If it’s wrong, happy to amend the post. Anyway, here’s a stuff (Note: ALL PC’s have Windows 10 Pro assigned to them. They all have their Windows keys as stickers on their relative chassis:

2x Optiplex 790’s in RED:

• CPU: i7-2600
  • 4x4gb (16GB total) RAM at 1333Mhz
  • 256 GB SSD (Silicon Power A55) [NEW]
  • 600 Watt PSU (EVGA 80+ Bronze) [NEW]
  • 1x 3.5" HDD Cage

Price: $200 plus shipping

1x Optiplex 790 in BLUE:

• CPU: i7-2600
  • 4x4GB (16GB total) RAM at 1333 MHz
  • 500 Watt PSU, 80+ Gold (Stock Dell PSU (No 6+2 PIN PCIe Cables!!!)
  • 1x 3.5" HDD Cage

1x Optiplex 7010 in GREEN:

• CPU: i7-3770
  • 2x8GB (16GB Total) RAM at 1600 MHz
  • 256GB SSD (Silicon Power A55) [NEW]
  • 600 Watt PSU (EVGA 80+ Bronze)
  • 1x 3.5" HDD Cage

Price: $200 Plus shipping

1x HP ProDesk Somethin’ or other (I don’t remember the model number) [lower Purple]:

• CPU: i5-4590
  • 4x2GB (8GB Total) RAM at 1333MHz
  • 256 GB SSD (Silicon Power A55) [NEW]
  • 240 Watt PSU, 80+ Platinum (No 6+2 PIN PCie Cables!!!)

All PC’s and components are tested to ensure functionality prior to shipment (will purchase insurance for item value for shipment)

Notes on the For Sale items:

• If there is a test you’d like me to perform, DM me and I can send you the result (assuming it’s not something I can’t reasonably accomplish)
  • All PC CPU’s have been repasted with Thermo Grizzly Kryonaut. All towers with GPUs have been tested using the FF14 Shadowbringer’s benchmark to ensure functionality of both the GPU and CPU, with screenshots from HWiNfo64 with max temps and suggestions for each system
  • Each system has the Windows 10 Pro test image, but recommend a fresh reinstall (don’t trust some rando on the internet’s Windows image my dudes)

EDIT:

Updated list of what I have for sale; Picture is no longer 100% accurate, THE TEXT OF ITEMS IS

1 Like

Bump

How much for yar wee dingus me lad?

1 Like

My dingus is too strong for your, traveler

2 Likes

still available? or willing to sell the evga 1060 by it self? What is the condition of the gpu? can you please provide as much detail as possible.

1 Like

Considering GPU, PSU, and SSD prices theses are actually pretty good deals

Sandy and Ivy are still smooth systems on SSDs

1 Like

Interested in buying a gpu please respond

Apologies, been swamped at work. I’ve sold some of the GPUs but believe I have a single EVGA 1060 3gb left. I’m going to verify when I get home and Ops check it and I’ll update on this tonight

1 Like

I have a 1060 3gb card left in terms of GPU. Is there any particular game you want me to test and send a screenshot of (assuming I can get it)?

For price, I’d be asking $200 plus shipping and packaging costs

which model is it? SC or anything like that? also how has it been used, condition, etc?

It’s an EVGA 1060 3gb SC model, specifically model# 03G-P4-6160-KR. I used it for mining back in the 2018 days, though since it has Hynix memory it wasn’t a great performer in terms of hashrate.

For maintenance and care:

• The card was kept in a rackmount case, in an air conditioned room for its lifespan. Case was opened and blown out for dust once per month, though there wasn’t much noticable buildup or anything
  • Card was undervolted and power reduced to 75 watts from its default 125. Fan was set at a constant 60% and core temps never exceeded 73 degrees. No noticeable core/memory overclocking degradation for its lifespan at +50 core/+125 Memory (I wanted these parts to work longterm, so I ran things fairly conservatively)

Can run something if you’d like to assess card performance

1 Like

Thank you for this information. I will let you know asap.

2 Likes