[WTS] 16TB Seagate Exos X16 SAS 3.5" HDDs

Hi!
First post here in LEVELONETECHS and hopefully many more to come.

I have many 16TB Seagate Exos X16 SAS 3.5" HDDs (ST16000NM002G) for sale for $143 each. They are wiped and fully tested, and come with a 30 Day Warranty. Free shipping within the US! And can quote international shipping.

Message me if interested!

1 Like

@PhaseLockedLoop weren’t you looking for drives?

I wish. No budget for now. Been spending money on outdoor hobbies

@NathanCore4 What’s your ebay store and do you have a discount code for L1T users?

@Dutch_Master Hey! Our eBay store is Core 4 Solutions IT Hardware | eBay Stores
I don’t have a discount code, but if you reach out to me directly about anything we have posted, I can typically give better pricing outside of eBay. I will also post special offers in L1T occassionally. We also have many items that aren’t posted yet in eBay since our inventory is always cycling, so feel free to reach out directly if you are looking for any servers, cpus, drives, etc.
Thanks!

2 Likes

@Argone This persons eBay store has 15TB U.3 SSDs for a little over $1000. I seem to remember you mentioned being interested at this price point.

4 Likes

Perhaps.

1 Like

I recently bought a ConnectX-5 NIC from Core 4 on Ebay, it came pretty fast, works great, and the packaging was well done :+1:

1 Like

whats the approximate power on hours on these? discount for a case of 24?

Was wondering the same, would be interested in few as well

I have a few hundred of these and sampled 5x at random, which were all around 27k Power on Hours with 100% Health. These are data center pulls. For a bulk order of 24x I could do $142 each, and if you want to pay via Wire instead of paypal, then I can give an extra 2% off any order.

Yes, I do! I have 15.36TB U.3 NVME options which I can sell for $1,050 here (they are listed higher in our eBay store). 200x+ available of both

• 15.36TB HP / SAMSUNG PM1733 U.3 4.0 NVME 2.5" SSD (p/n: MZ-XLR15T0) - $1,050 each - NEW!
  • 15.36TB DELL/MICRON 9300 PRO U.2 2.5" NVMe SSD (p/n: MTFDHAL15T3TDP-1AT1ZA) - $1,050 each - NEW!

Free Shipping. 90 Day Warranty

I am intrigued, though my wallet is not. I do not think I have the financial means to buy them in the next months, but if you have some left over by the end of the year I might be interested. I have bookmarked your store for now.

1 Like

Sounds good! Our inventory is always cycling. NVME pricing has risen about 10-15% everywhere in the last few months due to increased demand. I expect we will keep stocking up on larger NVMEs and should have them near end of the year, but we’ll see where the pricing will be at then. I honestly have no idea if pricing will be up or down by then. We’ll see!

I work in manufacturing, the company I work for is part of the ASML supply chain. Our current order book is less then 5% of 2021/22. Expect some serious economic head-wind for the next 18-24 months. :crossed_fingers: :money_with_wings:

(NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE!!)

2 Likes

Yeah and flash manufacturing is down, so less buying with less supply = lower 2nd hand supply i am guessing too.