[WTBOT] Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F New or Used (have same motherboard with bent cpu socket pins)

I currently have a Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F motherboard and while I received a great deal on it, it has bent pins in the CPU socket. I have thought about trying to resolve this myself but can’t handle this project.
I would like to offer this motherboard as a project for someone else and am looking to purchase a new or used, functioning (no bent pins) Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F motherboard.

I am building a TrueNAS box and I want this motherboard in functioning condition. Does anyone have this motherboard they are willing to sell?
I prefer 48 continental US, Paypal, proof it can accept a Xeon ed3-`1225 v6 & Nemix Micron PC4-2400 ECC Unbufferred RAM as that is what I currently have.

If I can trade you $ + this motherboard for a discount that’d be even better.

unbend it

Agreed, just unbend the pins. I find a utility blade and other small thin tools make it pretty easy

Even if you fail and break the pins, look them up. Its possible they are not important

Please post a picture with a piece of paper in frame with the item with your user written per bst rules

1 Like

This one is a problem… I can’t tell if it’s already snapped at the bend downward or not, but odds are that when you try to bend that 180 degrees back over it’s going to break right there. Might be fine if it’s just a power plane pin.

Not really anything to loose, but time and money to save.