[WTB] [Or mooch] Looking for a fan for XFX Radeon HD 5550

I have an XFX Radeon HD 5550 1GB and the fan is D.E.D. dead. The card works great and I'd love to resume using it, as it is perfectly adequate for my Dell Inspiron. I have no plans to do any serious gaming on the Inspiron, now that I have built a new system. I want to take the Radeon HD 7770 and 650W PSU out of the Dell and bring it down to a less power-hungry configuration, but I still want decent graphics and editing capabilities.

If anyone here has a dead XFX Radeon HD 4670 or 5550 and would like to toss the fan in the mail for me, I'd love it. Alternately, you could mail me a working Radeon HD 4670.

I could get a 4670 for real cheap and it would be significantly more powerful, but I'd like to keep this card, if that is an option. It is less powerful, but it has HDMI. I could upgrade to something like an R7 240, and it would be considerably faster and use less power, but the R7 240 is a surprisingly pricey card. If anyone wants to give away a Sapphire Radeon R7 240, that would be OK, too.

Thanks.