[WTB] LVL1 Tech KVM SWITCH - 4-PORT DUAL MONITOR MODEL

Hey guys,

I’m interested in buying the dual monitor KVM that LVL1 Techs sells. All my attempts at figuring out if the item will go back on sale have failed so I’m willing to buy one used as long as it functions properly.

This is the item I’m interested in if anyone has one they don’t need/use:
https://store.level1techs.com/products/kvm-switch-dual-monitor-model

Thanks!

1 Like

should be back in stock in a couple more weeks +/-

5 Likes

Aaaand, you’ll also teach those that buy it how to use it!
Amarite!? :smiley:

1 Like

That’s awesome. I’m a pretty impatient guy when it comes to tech purchases so I’ll keep this thread open in case anyone is willing to sell earlier.

Now I just have to make sure I check the store often enough so the KVMs don’t sell out again before I see them. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did I miss the resupply of the KVM’s?

No, should be ready in a few days hopefully

5 Likes

So is everyone else why would anyone sell them lol.

2 Likes

I’m super new here. I don’t know how popular this product is. Only that it would be good for my setup.

2 Likes

@wendell: Is there anyway to signup for an alert when an out of stock product in the level1tech store becomes available? That would be super useful.

I asked for a status and its probably not going to be actually restocked till late next week, sorry for the delay!!! But at least there is status info. Grumble, grumble slow things via boats/port/customs/etc.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, doesn’t it take like a month to ship?

Also, how is this product effected by the new tariffs?

1 Like

don’t the tariffs actually have to be officially enacted first?

1 Like

@wendell any chance this product will be updated in the future to support display port 1.4?

Soon as I can get the silicon. Probably 1+ year away

3 Likes

These are back in stock woooo

2 Likes

@wendell Well, finally got mine. :slight_smile: Do these support passive or dynamic adapters for HDMI? One of my ultrawide displays has a shotty DP port, so if this kvm can’t support hdmi through an adapter I have an excuse to get a new display. :money_with_wings:
Also, I guess this thread can be closed.

closing at OP’s behest.

Not passive afaik no some reports of active adapters working though. I think you’d have to experiment.

1 Like