WTB LGA 775 dual core+

I need a socket LGA 775 cpu, needs to be at least a dual core but im open to a quad or tri if those exist in this socket. I would also want a heatsink and backplate if you have it. 

I have a Pentium E6600 I'll sell for $10 I'll pay shipping as long as you're inside the lower 48. Let me Know.

I also have a Core 2 Duo E4600 its up to you.

the core 2 duo would be good or the Pentium. Ill be able to buy it in a few weeks.

I have a Pentium E2140 up.

Ok cool, just PM when you want to buy it!

Where are you based? US, UK?

Madison Wisconsin

No thanks man :p

Alright sounds good, But if anyone has anything else by all means reply below.

If you are willing to pay shipping (as I am in the UK) I've got:

• Core 2 Duo 6300 (1.86Ghz/2M/1066)
  • Core 2 Duo E4400 (2.0Ghz/2M/800)
  • Pentium 4 521 (2.8Ghz/1M/800) (Hyper Threaded)

Or if you are willing to do the 771 conversion trick and if your board supports it:

• Intel Xeon 5150 (Dual Core 2.66GHz/4M/1333) (have 2 of these)

UK shipping is a bit steep. Ill pass but thanks for the offer.

i have a intel e7600. I dont think i have cooler for it but i'll look.

I have a Pentium 4 HT with the original motherboard and ram, just no cooler.

how much you want?

Sorry looked around but no coolers probly repurposed for some other project, there's a place I can go check this weekend that has that kind of stuff usually for $5. Price for cpu I dunno $15 shipped as long as your in US. If you want me to look for cooler then whatever one of those cost extra

no luck on coolers just cpu

Have a quad core Q6600- plus motherboard from hp media center I have no use for- motherboard is free

also have ram and cpu cooler...

What's your budget? I have an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, the only better CPU is the 9650 with just a higher clock unless your talking about those crazy ultra CPUs.