[WTB] Display Colorimeter ($150 Max)

Looking for a display colorimeter compatible with ArgyllCMS:

CalMAN X2 (treated as i1 Display 2)
Datacolor/ColorVision Spyder 2
Datacolor Spyder 3 (since ArgyllCMS 1.1.0)
Datacolor Spyder 4 (since ArgyllCMS 1.3.6)
Datacolor Spyder 5 (since ArgyllCMS 1.7.0)
Hughski ColorHug (Linux support since ArgyllCMS 1.3.6, Windows support with newest ColorHug firmware since ArgyllCMS 1.5.0, fully functional Mac OS X support since ArgyllCMS 1.6.2)
Hughski ColorHug2 (since ArgyllCMS 1.7.0)
Image Engineering EX1 (since ArgyllCMS 1.8.0)
Klein K10-A (since ArgyllCMS 1.7.0. The K-1, K-8 and K-10 are also reported to work)
Lacie Blue Eye (treated as i1 Display 2)
Sencore ColorPro III, IV & V (treated as i1 Display 1)
Sequel Imaging MonacoOPTIX/Chroma 4 (treated as i1 Display 1)
X-Rite Chroma 5 (treated as i1 Display 1)
X-Rite ColorMunki Create (treated as i1 Display 2)
X-Rite ColorMunki Smile (since ArgyllCMS 1.5.0)
X-Rite DTP92
X-Rite DTP94
X-Rite/GretagMacbeth/Pantone Huey
X-Rite/GretagMacbeth i1 Display 1
X-Rite/GretagMacbeth i1 Display 2/LT (the HP DreamColor/Advanced Profiling Solution versions of the instrument are also reported to work)
X-Rite i1 Display Pro, ColorMunki Display (since ArgyllCMS 1.3.4. The HP DreamColor, NEC SpectraSensor Pro and SpectraCal C6 versions of the instrument are also reported to work)

I’m on a budget but I’m willing to negotiate on price.

:stuck_out_tongue:

For comparison see here:

Don’t know any of the others, at the place I used to work they all used Spyders so…

Spyders technically work with ArgyllCMS, but they need their own lut that you have to rip from the source software to work properly, otherwise they skew so green it looks like you’re photoshopping stills from the matrix.

I know there are ones available new at my max budget, but I’m trying to get a deal on a used one. Like, if someone has a colormunki but doesn’t like how slow it is i’d gladly pick it up.

Ah well alright, didn’t know that :slight_smile:

Appreciate the suggestion all the same.

Gonna be doing some interesting content with it when I get one, basically gonna be looking at the absolute cheapest panels you can get away with working on, if cheap CRTs are still viable, OSD vs. CMS management, and finding price sweet-spots for content producers on a budget