Wrecked my Mobo with bad flash

Whelp, I'm an idiot.

I was having a cold boot problem with my system where my system would die before posting and reboot. After testing the ram in a different system and screwing around on forum after forum I came to the conclusion that my BIOS needed to be flashed, as it seemed others fixed the same problem by doing so.

So I flashed my relatively new Asus P8P67 mobo in the bios (EZ flash just looks iffy to me) to BIOS 2302. Now, I get a warning from American Megatrends telling me to flash my BIOS again every time I boot. Every time I do, the new flash doesnt take. I get the same error over and over and have to press F1 to continue.

Is there anything I can do, or do I have to buy a new Mobo?

P.S. Still have the cold boot issue. Probably my shitty PSU.

Well, you can still use it so there is hope. Have you tried the recovery bios?

I would check here for some help as well. http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?id=20070215223109668&board_id=1

Thanks Logan.

First thing's first, I had flashed my MB from 2302. What I actually had was BIOS 3207.

Your first suggestion sent me on a wild trip around more forums just to get my bios recovery to work. The issue with ASUS is they do not let you flash to an older bios. Also, BIOS 3207 is so buggy, it won't let it update it either. I ended up here

For anyone else with the same issue with 3207, this works. I was able to flash my MB back to it's release bios, boot my system, and upgrade to a later BIOS following the methods in your link to a T. Now no more warnings when I boot my system. I must not have cleared the CMOS before flashing last time, causing all hell to break loose. Lesson learned.

Thank you sir. I'd send you a beer, but it's illegal to send alcohol across the Canada/US border. Too bad, because I have a craft brew IPA that would strip paint. Delicious.

yeah, BIOS problems can be pretty nasty. glad you were able to fix it.