Would like to get others opinion about this rig

Hi all. My friend asked me to help him choosing parts and building a new gaming pc for him. We have chosen the parts, but i would srill like to get others opinions about them. Our budget was around 700 euros without OS. Please answer if u would change something. Thanks :) (all parts are found from http://www.jimms.fi)

• List of parts:
  • CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 130.00€
  • GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7850 Core Edition 2Gb 189.90€
  • Motherboard: AsRock B75 Pro3-M, LGA1155 80.00 €
  • RAM: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB), HyperX 10th Year Anniversary Edition, DDR3 1600MHz, CL9, 1.65V, XMP 55.00 €
  • HDD: Seagate 1TB Barracuda, 3.5", Sata3, 7200rpm, 64MB 73.90 €
  • PSU: XFX 450W Core Edition ATX-virtalähde, 80+ Bronze 49.90 €
  • Case: BitFenix Shinobi Core, ATX-kotelo, white, USB3.0 54.50 €
  • Fans: 2x BitFenix Spectre PRO Fan 120mm for front 9.90 € (each)
  • 2x BitFenix Spectre Fan 140mm for top 8.90 € (each)
  • total: 670.80€

Ty if you answered :)

I can't tell if you are getting the best rig for your money, as I don't understand finnish, but the rig looks OK for gaming. I would buy a motherboard that can handle overclocking and a phenom 2 x4 instead of that i3 If I were you.

Change the CPU out for a Phenom 2 X4 965 and find a nice overclockable motherboard and a decent cooler for the CPU and overlock it! It should be a pretty solid setup!

I am unsure if it is the same for the 7850, but I own an XFX 7870 and it's voltage locked, and there is a thread around here about someone who purchased an XFX 7970, and it is also voltage locked as far as he can tell. If you plan on doing any sort of overclocking it might be best to go with a different brand.

If overclocking isn't your thing, then XFX should be fine, mine runs cool and I've had no problems so far =).

There is no finland version of PCpartpicker so I went with Deutschland, Let me know what you think. Also i3 is never good for gamingI This build would be able to take on an i5 system. i kept it in your price range, though if you can swing for 20-30 euros more I would recommend a Cooler master hyper 212 evo. I have written about 8 walls of text today explaining my choices to people, so I'm going to cut this short but if you have any question I will be happy to help! Good luck!

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/N6wq

sorry i also dont speak finnish, but youre psu is to low too.

i would go with an amd build.

Cpu:            AMD FX6300              139,90 euro

Mainboard: Asus M5A97 evo r2.0  105,00 euro

mainboard and cpu come 35 euro more with this amd setup but compared to the i3 its realy worth it

And further you need a powersupply from about 650W 80+ bronze to go safe.

HD7850/7870 cards needs a minimum cpu of 500W to work safe

Personally, I would save up a little and get an i5 2500. With a 2GB GPU I don’t see you having enough power for that system. It might be enough but it would be just enough and I always like to have a little extra rather than just enough or not enough if you decide to add something else later. I’m not trying to tell you what to do rather I’m just trying to offer a little advise on how I feel about your build. All the best with your build.

Advice: fuck Fiinland with its enormous prices, buy in UK...

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/N7fg

Some kid that i helped build a rig will order parts from uk to Finalnd, gets him a lot cheaper, suggest you do the same

Thank you all for your responses, it helped :)

yeah. i saw a couple of responses by you and they were like veeeeeeeery long :D. i and my friend appriciate your and every1n's responses :)

That sounds good, but there is a little problem... My friends mom is buying th parts for him and she is a little nervous even buying from finland so... that would never happen :(... but still thx

I picked the fx 6300 and asus m5a97 r2.0 N (non evo, it would have gone over the budget) and changed the psu to xfx 550w 80+ bronze... Do you think it would be enough?

as its been said by others if your getting an i3 you might as well go amd for the better performance price value... that coming from me is a big thing lol since i was always pro intel but amd isnt bad for its performance price point.

This girl knows where it's at.

Sorry for my late post.

yes the xfx 550W will do the job.

500W minimum psu means that the whole systemen needs a psu at minimum of 500W so 550 wil do it.But wenn you can find a 650W 80+bronze psu thats ofc gives you more room.

http://www.jimms.fi/tuote/FD-PSU-IN2B-650W the cheapest good 80+bronze A-make  i could find. 82 euro

notice that is better to buy an A make 550W 80+bronze then a 700W C-make without 80+bronze ceritfication, cause they will fail. wenn a 650W is above budget please stay with the XFX cause they are awesome psu´s

about the Asus M5A97 R2.0, its a nice board to, the only thing thats diffrent on that board technical is the power phase 4+2 pin. But with a 95W tdp FX6300 there will be some room for a little overclocking, but if he only  put on the turbo core, then this cpu also reach nice clock speeds,upto 4.1 GHZ  so you dont need to do any overclocking.

He runs a single gpu setup, so that board is fine ☺

if you wanne run a dual gpu setup then you realy need a 990fx chipset board, but in this case that board wil do fine.

this combination is much better in gaming then a i3 in everyway. Cause the i3 is only a dual core with hyper threading. eaven the FX4300 performs better in everyway then the i3

grtz Angel. ☺

ty for helping, we appriciate it :)