Worthy Mobile Phone Games

Hey.
As I get older I loose my patients with mainstream gaming. So I turn to mobile games. Fast, easy, innovative…
So here is the deal. Whenever I find a game, that I really really believe is good, I will post it here with a few words about it. Hopefully people will jump in and we can make a nice library of games, that are really worth playing, and not just clones and microtransaction black holes.
So here’s a little template:
Name
Developer
Platform you play on and link for download
May be a couple screenshots
Say a couple of words about it. What you like, what’s the premise, the good, the bad…
I already have a few games I really really really love and want to share, so I’ll be back with them very soon.

Look Your Loot
By Dragosha

So here’s the deal: the game is early access. It’s a card dungeon crawler. You have your dungeon and you move your mouse character. It interacts with the cards and the new card is introduced to the dungeon.
It’s crazy good. It is really addictive. Simple, but so deep and interesting. You have enemies traps, loot chests, shields, spells, potions… All kinds of stuff. It’s so so simple premise and mechanically, and yet is so good.
The runs take a few minutes, depending on how good you are and how RNG lucky you are.
I play it on Android. I doubt it is available on ios, but I have no way to check.

I have a few but just like on PC, I almost never play them.
TBH my favorites are simple ‘waiting in the doctors office’ games like Paper Toss - flicking a wad of paper into a wastebasket next to a variable speed fan and 3D Bowling - Flicking a bowling ball.

One I really like is called Iron Snout - The Little Pig Ninja vs. the Big Bad Wolves fighting game.

You can also play it in a browser or Steam. There is a beta 2 player volleyball with a wolf’s head mode too.

1 Like

Pixel Dungeon is fun.

Retroarch for all your emulator need.

+1 for Pixel Dungeon and Shattered Pixel Dungeon [Open Source] [iOS, Android, Linux, Mac, Windows]

Shattered Pixel Dungeon has more features and depth.

LYNE a puzzle game about connecting shapes. [DRM-free on humblebundle]

Current sale:

Minimetro [DRM-free on humblebundle] [iOS, Android, Linux, Mac, Windows] Homepage

A game where you need to build a metro/tram network and keeping up with demand.

1 Like

Duet [DRM-free on humblebundle] [iOS, Android, Linux, Mac, Windows] Homepage

Rotate, don’t touch the blocks. Very simple, but has nice progression and makes fun if you like pattern recognition in a game of skill.

i was just thinking of making a thread like this the other day lol there are some very good mobile games out there

^i would suggest starting from the first one, but very good series if you like puzzle myst like games

^one of my favorite top down action/adventure games, good story too

^this is the game they made afterwards, same kind of game as mage gauntlet but they have 6 different chars (3 you have to unlock) and randomly generated dungeons, you are meant to die multiple times throughout the game to work your stats up

^ good time killer, move from screen to screen pretty much just pressing attack and defend and using the odd potion, timing is important, again you will die often, level your character up

Data Wing
Dan Vogt

A short racing game with a good story.

Tiny Guardians
Kurechii

It does have a couple cosmetic packs (skins), but it doesn’t impact the game in any way.

Underhand
Spoopy Squad

Card Game. Start a Cult and Summon the Dark Gods.

I mainly play hearthstone: (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone&hl=en)
Meteor: ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BitDimensions.Meteor_Blast&hl=en)
and Ploytopia: (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.midjiwan.polytopia&hl=en)
on my phone, rarely solitaire or flow free

On android lineage 2 is a pretty good MMO