Workhorse Case Recommendations

In my upcoming PC build I plan to use a powermac G4 case for a little while because its the only case I have loose at the moment. And it looks cool.

However, I eventually Want one of 2 cases:

A HAF XB Evo

or

A case that all the IO and expansion is available in the front

Now I know what you’re wondering. Why not just flip a case backwards? And you know, for some cases, thats a good point. But, I’d like a case that I can have a CD drive in, maybe HDD cages out the front like the XB evo, or just other features at the front of the case.

Are there such cases? Or do I just flip the case around and yeet it hardcore?

1 Like

Meaning GPU and mobo IO as well on the front?

CS380B Silverstone have hot swaps on the front and optical drives, but the rear IO is still rear IO…

LianLi PC9 from the 2008 is another hot swap option…

Yeah I’m looking at having all my IO available as soon as I need to swap wires. Happens more often than you’d think.

1 Like

How about something like RV02 from Silverstone and a bunch of hot swap bays on the front?

That would be dank if I could have it on the floor… That might take some planning though. I’ll keep that one in mind for sure though.

1 Like

http://www.circotech.com/rm-44f1-4u-front-i-o-rackmount-case-17-6-deep.html

AAAAAAAAA YES thats IT

1 Like

while its not cheap and doesnt look like the best quality its got the room for the taller then expansion slots cards PLUS the stabilizer bar

Nah hhat thing is 100% my jam

1 Like

there was other chassis’s that are a bit more chonky but had gpu restrictions

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.