Wireless Open Back Headset, Do they Exist?

Hey forum, long time lurker but finally decided to make an account. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for my next headset. I'm currently using a Turtle Beach z300 and am pretty happy with it, but it's starting to show some wear. The problem is, I can't find anything with the features I'm after so I was wondering if you could help. What I'm looking for is:

• Wireless with 10+ hour battery life, preferably WIFI + Bluetooth

• Has a decent mic

• Open Back - this has been almost impossible to find for some reason.

My use case is about 80% use for a home office (work as a web developer) so listening to music but also quite a few VoIP calls with clients. Wireless has been super useful for this allowing me to be a bit more active during the day. Since I'm in a home office, hoping for open back to be able to hear through the headset so I'm not constantly wearing one ear of the headset only to hear what's around me. About the other 20% of the time, I'd like to use the headset for gaming + VoIP.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it!

Sorry to self-bump, but it's been about 6 days so thought I'd check one last time if anyone has heard of anything that's similar to what's described above. If you haven't, I'm curious of that as well, maybe it just doesn't exist?

Well, I don't know if this will work or not, but in theory, we've seen an increase in USB dongles that turn wired headphones into wireless (Like the Noble BTS)... and in theory if you can pair that with any bluetooth transmitter and find a USB transmitter that can pair with it... you could in theory (see how many times I am using this theory term) turn any pair of wired headphones into wireless PC headphones, including open backs.

But nope, I am not aware of any open back wireless headphones with (or without) a mic.

I only know of two headsets that are open back and wireless, the Sennheiser RS 120 II and the Sennheiser RS 185. Unfortunately neither of them have mics.

It seems like the market only has headphones that satisfy a combination of two of the three requirements. I've seen wireless with mic, wireless and open, as well as open with mic, but nothing that's wireless, open, and has a mic.

The only option I see it,s that you buy the open back headphone of your choice and you sitck to it a bluetooth amp like that one to it https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-headphone-amplifier-AT-PHA50BT-BK/dp/B00OTACTCE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485291370&sr=8-1&keywords=at-pha50bt You use the mic integrated in the amp and it would be bluetooth only.

I think a company called Ghostek makes one with a mic not too sure worth checking out though…