Windows Restore

My question didn't make it to inbox.exe so hopefully someone else can help me out, I hope I don't end up seeming like too much of a noob

Lately I have been having issues on a laptop with Windows 7 and it's restore methods. A few weeks ago I began to run Ubuntu alongside Windows, and later on I decided to install all those updates on Windows that I kept forgetting about, the following few days were fine, maybe some slow startups here and there. A few more days later on when I booted up Windows it would do it's usual loading screen but then blinked the dreaded blue screen at me faster than I could read it and my computer would restart. This has been ongoing in every mode I try to start Windows except for Recovery Mode I tried to load a restore point but nothing was found. I may or may not pirate illegal materials from time to time *wink wink* but in the months leading to the problem I had not installed anything unsafe.  I wish there was a way I could get the actual restore file through Ubuntu in order to save it to a portable device to restore from that. I really hope theres a way to fix this and I don't have to deal with moving all my data and reinstalling Windows
In conclusion, what the hell did I do wrong and how can I fix this mess?
Also I left the updates downloading on battery power and it might've shut down during installations, maybe thats the issue? 

I someone can help me, there's an issue with Ubuntu that doesn't let the APU work properly so I can't even play Source games :( 

Do you have the 32 or 64 bit version of Windows 7?

64 bit

Maybe part of the harddrive got corrupted, I'm not exactly sure if that can even happen. Can you get to the BIOS?

yeah, but the hard drive is fine I connected it to another computer and ubuntu booted up fine, but not windows, yes I can get to the bios

I'll be honest, I'm just spitballing here. I'm sure there is someone here who can help, this is a little out of my knowledge.

find the virus first with a live linux dvd. then use a live linux dvd that will mount ntfs read write. delete the virus. reboot into safe mode and run as administrator sfc /scannow in a command prompt.

If you have the original install disk for windows, insert that into the computer and boot to it. Then select to repair the computer. Should fix the problem, unless it is a HDD issue.