Windows 10 issue with Internet need help

I’ve recently encountered the problem where airplane mode refused to turn off. I knew just enough to get over that. But, after I tried to connect to the internet with no luck. I’m connected to a router and everything else in the house works just fine with the WiFi but my computer. I’ve tried using Registry Editor. Yet, there’s no Ip enable router file. Any pointers?

Sure, I troubleshoot this stuff all day.

Begin by first opening CMD or PowerShell and type in the following (press enter after each line):

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

If the above didn’t work:

netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt

If that didn’t work:

netsh winsock reset

Then you will need to reboot.

Sometimes you need to uninstall the wireless driver located in Device Manager.

Right-click on the Windows Start button the bottom-left of the taskbar and select Device Manager.

Under Network Adapters you need to find your wifi adapter and right click Uninstall. If it prompts you to also delete the driver via a checkbox DO NOT CHECK THAT BOX. Then once it’s uninstalled (but not deleted), you then need to reboot your computer.

Once the computer restarts, Windows will then detect your hardware and reinstall the wireless driver automatically.

This fixes most problems.

If none of the above worked for you then you either have faulty hardware or you should just do a reinstall of Windows.

I’ve tried all these solutions, yet none are seeming to work. I’ve resorted to resetting my PC. But, I’m guessing my computer is a faulty one. It keeps saying “There was a problem restarting your PC.” Thank you, though. Your help was appreciated. Sorry for the late response, I had no time in the week to check for any.

Connect to the router as normal, right click the network icon in the task bar and choose open network & internet settings, select change adapter options, right click your wireless adapter and choose status, then click the details button. Take a snip with snipping tool and post it here.