Windows 10 hyperv gpup works but cant render videos/ game

yuyfserfxfdx sdfs fsdfhfgd dasfsdefsd f sdf sdfss

There is your problem… read it…also watch the video… (you probable missed a step or two…you need to copy stuff from host to VM…)

How do I get Nvidia Driver installed then? device manager detects my GPU in the VM yet wont install nvidia driver

s2

I did copy all the required files. I’ve installed the Vm 6 times now over and over.

I copied all required files / directories and correctly. I’m very puzzled.

I did driver install as said below. IMAGE below is from the vm

• Driver Installation -

File Transfers
- HOST - C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_[UUID]
- GUEST - - To C:\Windows\System32\HostDriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_[UUID]

- HOST - C:\Windows\System32\nv*.* (Every file that begins with nv)
- GUEST - C:\Windows\System32\

only diference is my disp infi folder was a different name then one in tutorial. Mine is nvhdci.inf_amd64_f181ace102405206 on host machine. It apparently is different depending on GPU i think. I saw others with same issue.

I’m positive I copied files correctly.

nvapi.dll copied?

the one in the image? nvapi? i just snapped image inside my vm !

What is the exact error when starting CSGO and/or Warzone?

Also run sfc /scannow in host to check if dll is bad.

Also latest drivers on host? (before copy?)

still cant install nvidia drivers ;/

are you 200% sure that you have to install the drivers in de the vm…really…really…sure…

I spent all day again… nothing! I reinstalled my windows 10 host OS COmpletely and yes installed nvidia drivers

then installed VM & once again still wont work. I copied every file made every “folder” in tutorial it said to. CSGO works. warzone doesnt. Cant install nvidia driver still.

I am gonna be that guy:

i am done

anyone>?