Windows 10 amd gpu problem

So I'm having an error I had previously with a different setup but i cannot remember how I fixed it.

When I go into CCC and hit the "performance" tab and "AMD overdrive" I get the standard warning page about overclocking where I click "accept". it then simply returns to the CCC start page and removes the "performance" tab from the options.

It also doesn't even show a crossfirex tab under performance. I've been trying driver version 13.1 and 13.7

I've seen people use the standard windows driver version 8.970.100.9001 but I cannot find a download link for it. is there anywhere that may have it?

ok I fixed the performance tab issue by using driver cleaner then reinstalling the driver.

However the performance styill isn't very good and I'd like to try the generic windows 8.970.100.9001 driver for ati cards however it will not install. When I try to automatically search for drivers it simply says it can;t find any. And idea how to get this specific driver installed?

What card are you using that has the ATi name still? It is possible windows 10 does not have drivers for it at all if it is that old. So it will not auto detect it.

Windows assigns the 8.970.100.9001 driver to older ati gpu's.

Plus windows 7 and 8 drivers can be used in windows 10.

The issue I'm now having is trying to figure out why it will not find the 8.970.100.9001 driver. From what I've seen it actually can sometimes work better than the 7 and 8 drivers.