Windows 10 Again falis

New Windows build 3 weeks old just got a case didnt even unplug anything using a WD 1 TB NNVMe drive on a F450 Strix motherboard put in the case and started it up checked the bios did not change anything and now all if get is the windows dots circling wont boot into windows ??? hundreds of GB of data on a new windows build how does this happen its windows ???

You mentioned checking the BIOS settings, maybe instead of a CLR CMOS do a load CMOS BIOS Defaults and save and reboot and see what happens.

Otherwise I would say to do a CLR CMOS and then enter BIOS and setup accordingly.

1 Like

I just did a restore and still nothing I will try your idea now thanks for your help

Nothing is working all l get is the spinning wheel won’t load windows didn’t touch a thing

is there a way to force windows to load tried safe mode wont load going back to older version and windows repair nothing works

Does the F8 key still work to get into the recovery mode ?

If not I think you can force this by pressing the reset button a couple of times and then Windows should go into the Recovery mode.

1 Like

boot the machine using ctrl+f8 from the splash screen ( you may have to enter bios/eufi to disable fastboot if enabled).
once you get your boot options menu, select safe mode. reboot the machine.

if you manage to get to the desktop you can now access the event logs to start tracking down what failed to boot.

if you get stuck at the rotating dots again. give it a minute… nothing happening?.
try repair menu this may need you to press ctrl+f11 rather than ctrl+f8 at boot time to get this one.
select boot repair and hope for the best.
still no luck?
try repairing your install from the startup repair menu. select reset windows but keep files.
hopefully after 20 mins your system will boot.

Thanks Trying that now

No doesn’t work ??

Fixed Thanks All for your Help !!!

Very nice, what was the trick/tricks you did to resolve this matter ?