Window Case Modding

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew of a company that I can ship my side panel on my Fractal Design Core 1000 to, so i can get a window  cut out and installed on it. I have my PSU cable all sleeved and everything is looking pretty good on the inside but the only problem is that no one can see it! Im afraid to do it by my self because when i generally do DIY work I ALWAYS mess it up. If anybody that reads this knows of a company or person that can do this for me if you could just leave a link to their website if they have one, Or the name of the business/person. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

- Regards,

xXAcornKingXx

I would encourage you to do it yourself but if not try reaching out to the V1 tech guys. They are a sponsor of this site and if they can't help you maybe they can point you in the right direction.

Any metal fabrication shop in your town could cut the window out in five minutes and pretty cheap. Then just buy some acrylic from MDPC or any moding site. Home Depot sells it and will cut it for you. Use double side sticky tape and maybe some u-shape edge seal if the cut needs a little masking.