Win Any Game You Want on Steam (Thanks Digital Storm)

Awsum giveaway

I rarely recommend pre-built systems, but when I have to, I always point people to Digital Storm. Not only do they look great but they perform amazingly as well!

Good luck to everyone! :D

Entered!

I watched a number of their YouTube video's and had a solid look at their website and I was like wow, just wow. Eye candy +

sweet!

yayayayayayayayyayayayayayayyayayyaayyayayayayaya

Digital Storm makes some of the sleekest looking pre-built systems in my opinion. I also find the layout of their site really pleasing to go through lol

Checked them out and I like their carbon fiber pen XD 

Digital Storm is actually my most favorite company that makes pre-builts.  I always suggest their desktops and laptops to people who don't know how, or just don't want to build a computer themselves.

Digital Storm is really getting in touch with some PC Gaming communities through these giveaways. Not that long ago I saw they were doing a very similar thing with Tech of Tommorow with a Steam game giveaway. I've got to hand it to them, pretty cool that you guys are doing this!

You can pre-order The Witcher 3 or send it to someone as a gift right now, so yes. As for GTA V, probably not unless it becomes available for pre-order before the end of this competition.

I do like their stuff but I like building myself, maybe they should sale some kits for people that like to build themselves.

Systems look great from digital storm. Only problem is money :D

They make great computers!  But I prefer to build my own :)

Seems like a cool company. Good for those transitioning from consoles to PCMR if they're too lazy to build.

Seems like a cool company. Good for those transitioning from consoles to PCMR if they're too lazy to build.

Wohoo come on Civilization Beyond Earth!

Awesome You guys are getting some serious sponsers! 

Probably my favourite boutique builder