Wii U multi monitor (without the gamepad)

Some are.

You’re going to have to explain the issue here. What I suggested was confirmed by MetalizeYourBrain’s statements about the PCB shots, and I have responded calmly and respectfully while you have sought to use me as a verbal punching bag for no reason at all. Having noticed your twitter suspension, this seems to be a pattern of behaviour for you. I can only recommend you stop using Internet strangers to take out your aggression on and seek therapy instead.

1 Like

Somebody doesn’t understand what Diplayport MultiStream is. Helping me would be making it work or explaining how it could work. You don’t think it’s possible; so you don’t think you can help. SO…stop “trying to help”.

Hey guys. This isn’t worth arguing about.

@MarcWWolfe you’re here asking for help. Be gracious, even when someone doesn’t completely understand your question. You immediately came across as hostile and as a result, it is much less likely that anyone will help you at all.

@cakeisamadeupdrug demanding apologies and belaboring this is a waste of your time. Just move on.

2 Likes

Right ^ so hostile.

It’s condescending which is hostile enough to be counterproductive.

1 Like

I would not see that as condescending, and would have worded it like

Operating word is “independently”

1 Like

ok, but calling people a cunt repeatedly and telling them to fuck off when they have not been remotely aggressive or rude is not at all acceptable behaviour. I have done nothing wrong in this thread and have been subject to outrageous abuse by one member of the community, and another member who is defending the onslaught.

1 Like

Closing due to lack of constructive discussion and toxicity.