WIFI to next door house

Hey. I need to extend my wifi to neighbour house. Distance is about 50 - 60m

Price range ~150€

My router is ZTE MC801a 5G.

All help greatly appreciated.

I’ve run directional antennas between buildings with good results, but you need one on each end.

two of these?

Get a Ubiquiti AirMax NanoBeam or PowerBeam or even upgrade to a GigaBeam. They are very reliable and designed specifically for this sort of thing. I have used one every weekday for almost a decade now with not a single reliability issue.

The NanoBeams can be had for $100 for a pair and then get a pair of 24v passive injectors for about $10-15 each. Which is under your budget. Make sure you get the right power injectors as Ubiquiti uses a special 24v system and NOT PoE for their AirMax devices.
That TP Link that @MadMatt posted also uses the same 24v passive injector, and given the product looks exactly like an AirMax LiteBeam I would say they are probably using the exact same chipset. I guess all these sorts of devices uses 24v passive power for some reason. Though a LiteBeam 5AC is a few dollars cheaper for the same specs which is surprising to me.

Might be a smidgen more over your budget, there’s a 60GHz “Wireless wire” from Mikrotik