Why is my (AMD Fx 8350 Stock speed's) Bottlenecking My (Nvidia GTX Evga Acx SC 780)

what were the gpu temps? maybe the gpu was throttling.

to find out if there's a problem with the cpu/motherboard (that would be a pretty unbelievable oc on that board, but i won't rule it out), run a benchmark or two, i like passmark performance test v8, if for no other reason than they have a huge cataloug of scores

run it on cpu and gpu, see which one doesn't stand up to the baselines

what kind of memory do you have? what you listed is confusing..do i multiply that number by 2?

ok here is my passmark rating http://www.passmark.com/baselines/V8/display.php?id=16219014249  so both are performing up to spec same with all of the benchmarks i run they both run perfectly then has issues in games. Ps. also i am running them at stock speed's at the moment.

This is the ram i have i got it 4 years ago or so. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220570  also my cpu and gpu run cool cpu runs at 50c underload, gpu 65c max.

should i just upgrade to the i7 4770K, with the MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming motherboard?.

"CPU Measured Speed 3.33 GHz" looks like masive throttleing anless you set the cpu to 3.33Ghz?

The mobo you are useing has a terrible power phase for a FX8350 i wouldn't be surprised if the cpu was being throttled at stock speeds.

No i would just get a new motherboard for your 8350. As the one you have now has a bad power phase so that could be your whole problem there. 

ok well i guess thats my next course of action. 

Despite what the people of this forum seem to claim 4+1 power phases shouldn't cause problems for a FX-8350 at stock clock speeds, only overclocks or very high temperatures demand the beefed up power for performance or stability. This is especially true since the FX series doesn't have over or under voltage throttling features so while incorrect voltages may cause your system to become unstable or crash it won't typically lower performance when not doing those things.

Also in answer to several incorrect claims here, more power phases isn't even necessarily better, higher quality is better than greater quantity. However it isn't all smoke and mirrors, the reason some manufactures chose to increase phase numbers was better power output, its just assuming higher numbers of phases means better power is false. Personally the Asus Sabertooth is my pick for a high end board, its also not a bad price for a 990FX board and will support an upgrade to the FX-9590 as well as duel PCIe3.0 slots in 16x mode, so its a very good board. Having said that most 970 chipset boards and all 990 chipset boards will run the FX-8350 without issues if your not into overclocking, so don't spend a bucket load on the mobo if you don't need to... more money here doesn't normally create noticeable speed improvements to your PC.

Also benchmarking fine doesn't speak lowered CPU performance to me, so its just as likely a driver or similar issue. Nor should BF4 be maxing out a FX-8350 under normal conditions, this is a game that runs happly on much lesser CPU's without any dramas. Its also worth noting that your CPU load may be high because you open task manager\ tab out of the game, not due to the problem that made you do so, so take this into account and take a log of CPU, GPU, HDD and RAM usage as you play the game, then try to spot issues after.

Only fix you may want to try is a BIOS update, on some older board this can greatly improve FX eight core support, or you may have corupt files there for some reason and the issue may just resolve itself with a re-flash. However make sure you read up on it first and don't either brick your board or flash to a version that doesn't support your CPU, as boards can be anywhere from a minor pain to near impossible to get back.

Thus don't go drop nearly $200 on a mobo, it may not even help, just make you feel silly when you find the real (probably either inexpensive or free to solve) cause of the problem. Its also not likely a bad CPU or GPU if they run benchmarks well enough and don't crash or show artifacts all the time, so poke around to see if you can find out what else happens (load, HDD read\write ect) when frame rates drop and start there.

well it could be also the GPU. but indeed an  4.7 oc on a Asrock extreme 3 is indeed asking for troubles, better buy an Asus Sabertooth for that. also the corsair hydro 55 is not the greatest CLC to get, but okay it should be able to handle a 4.6 ghz OC.  but i would first clock the cpu back to stock speeds, and then try again, if you still have the same issues, then it could also be your gpu.  maybe monitoring for voltage drops.

But a FX8350 with a Astock extreme 3 is not the best combination in the first place.

Wenn you want a stable and decent overclockt its better to not cheap out on a motherboard, because thats the most important thing.  like i said Asus Sabertooth R2.0 is a better option. if you like to stay on asrock then the Asrock Extreme 9 or the Fatality Professional.

i  am now running at stock speed no luck.

ok first thing i dont tab out of my games during testing i run in windowed mode so that i dont have to tab out, im currently running at stock speeds but i have tested underclocking, Overclocking, and stock as i have said. Also do you have any recommendations for any software for logging CPU, GPU, HDD, And RAM usage?. Ps. a new patch from nvidia came out so im currently testing that, ill keep you posted on that situation. And thank you for all of the info :)

then it could maybe your gpu, maybe if you have a good friend with equaly rig, on which you can test your GPU that could be an option to try first. if in a diffrent rig you get the same problems then its deffanetly the gpu. if in a diffrent system the gpu works fine, then you know for sure its something diffrent.  could also be the psu for example.

But im my opinnion if the cpu is at 100 procent and the gpu falls back then i think its a gpu problem...

I think you should test your ram. It is the weakest link besides your hd.

Your current PSU should do, even for an overclock. Its not the best brand so it'll probably not last as long (upgrade after 4-5 years tops) and not enjoy being loaded past 80% usage, but your current system can't draw anywhere near that power anyway.

If you do want to upgrade still I recommend 650+ watts and anything SeaSonic or Fractal Design, newer EVGA PSU's, Corsair excluding CX series or Antec's high current gamer line, these are all good power supplies that will serve you well. Personally I have also had great success with thermatake's gear, I have 2x 430w supplies that have run at 300ish watts for ten years now, but I know that this isn't quiet as universal, so be sure to get one with a nice high rating and read plenty of reviews if you go the thermatake route.

Well i tested my ram and have had no issues.

also here is my harddrive info but i have tested on my other harddrive and it did not help at all. http://imgur.com/LSFpwlA

If it is the GPU which is the problem than why does the CPU suddenly peak, this indicates that it is not the GPU which is the problem but the CPU so check your facts

I would say RMA the card. ☺