Why is my (AMD Fx 8350 Stock speed's) Bottlenecking My (Nvidia GTX Evga Acx SC 780)

I got a GTX 780 about 50 Days ago and for a week now I've been getting frame drops from 200 Fps to 10 Fps, so i went and pulled up my CPU and gpu usage and saw that during the frame drops my CPU was hitting 100% and my gpu was dropping from 60% to 9-5% Any idea's?

What game?

Do you have ample cooling for that overclock? Maybe your processor is getting too hot and bottlenecking itself.

You should monitor it's temperatures when playing Skyrim, especially when the frames drop. Or you could use OCCT to do a CPU bench test, which would use all 100% of it.

You could also try underclocking it down to 4Ghz or something, to see if it's simply an instability issue.

EDIT: My mind was on Skyrim, so what I actually meant was playing whatever game that gives you problems.

Anything from TrackMaina to Battlefield 4. they can go from 200-Fps down to 10-Fps in a second.

If your GPU usage is lowering, then it is the GPU, not the CPU.

My Cpu during testing never go's above 50c i have the CORSAIR Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Water Cooler, also i have under-clocked my Cpu no dice same issue's.

Uhh no.

Ok any idea's why a 780 would have issues on a game like trackmainia? because im at an absolute loss right now...  i've been trying to fix this night and day for 2 weeks or so...

well her are my spec's just in case it can help any 

Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1

CPU
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.7ghz

RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (9-11-11-28)

Motherboard

ASRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0

Graphics
3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (EVGA Acx SC)

Hard Drives
699GB Seagate ST3750528AS ATA Device (SATA) 34 °C
298GB SAMSUNG HD321HJ ATA Device (SATA) 21 °C

PowerSupply
XION AXP-850K14XE 850W ATX SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80+ Bronze Modular Power Supply
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected][email protected] ,[email protected], [email protected], [email protected] 

Ok, so first off, your mother board has a 4 + 1 Power Phase Design. NO, do not overclock on that! Secondly, that power supply could be unstable with that beast gpu. You want a quality psu with a large amp single 12v rail. Stop all overclocking unless you upgrade your parts.

Ok set my cpu back to defaults as for the psu any recommendations?. 

Board, and possible power supply issues. Thats a high overoclock for that mb. At least a 990 chipset with good power delivery.

I say try it out with no more than the turbo core on first.

i have its the same story i have overclocked the cpu and gpu and tested, then stock , and underclocked. would this be a good motherboard? GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3.

Would this be a good Psu? CORSAIR RM Series RM850 850W.

Here are the parts you want, any board with digi 8+2 power phase is 180 or more from asus, asrock just came out with a digi 12+2 power phase motherboard for 180 dollars. The PSU will handle everything overclocked 850w might be a bit overkill. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2976Z

Personally, can only recommend higher ends boards than that . Considering what your trying to do. Sabertooths, Formula, UD7 UD5 that kind of thing. Honestly never used gigabyte for anything so have no opinion about them. I can recommend Sabertooths and Formulas. Think asrock makes a high end board also. Remember your psu may be part of the problem also.

Ok Thank you ill buy those as soon as i can. 

IT'S YOUR GPU.

i dont think it's anything anyone in this thread is describing.