Why do Batman Fanboys worship Batman?

batman has no super-human abilities. batman is a martial arts master (in many martial arts) to a near chuck norris level (lol). he is also extremely intelligent, and given time can defeat any enemy, by analyzing any weakness and exploiting it.

Well, after criticizing Batman Fanboys, I just came back from the Cinema and saw Batman & Harley Quinn.

I enjoyed it, but it’s weird. It’s very campy. It’s more campy than Batman & Robin, but way better. If it were a TV Show on Adult Swim, I’d watch it. Somebody said it was like a Roadtrip kind of movie, but I found a tweet said it best.

The Batman and Harley Quinn Movie was like a poorly written fan fiction but yet it was still amazing

Batman is cooler

1 Like

I watched ‘The Flash’ with someone who said:
“Well that contradicts what they said in Volume 36, issue 07 on page 23 when they said The Flash can run at 623 MPH. 632 MPH? These TV writers are idiots.”

I said “You do realize this is all make believe don’t you?” Ever since then I haven’t been able to watch or read anything from Marvel, DC or any other super hero stories. I just won’t, no… I can’t do it. I don’t care how good the reviews are.

I’m burnt out, over-saturated. I’m done.

1 Like

Why do Batman Fanboys worship Batman?

As @kewldude007 said, you’ve kind of answered your own question there.

In all seriousness though, it’s because certain characters appeal to different people in varying degrees of… Extreme. Here and there you’re bound to get people a few standard deviations away who think that Batman is literally god. It’s just part and parcel of a popular franchise.

inb4 all those heroes are zeros cause they wont do what it takes to get the job done
need a real mensch like this dong

just sayin… if batman is so smart, why does it seem like a good idea to take say the joker, back to the place hes broken out of already?

why does he not build his own containment facility to store these criminals, or just kill them?

i mean if you know for a fact they are going to cause more mayhem in the future, and probably kill random innocent people arent you basically an accomplice if you just let them so you can beat them up after?

isnt first time a comic has obvious plot holes most all of them do. but personally i would rather go watch some other pos. in hopes enough people do the same and they stop funding the same heroes from the same studios over and over. that i might get to see something different for once in awhile

3 Likes

I’m a casual comic guy, not a frothing from the mouth person who remembers every multiverse iteration of everyone, so I may be wrong; however, I always thought that it was the aspiration aspect that attracted people to him. That is other than some dead parents, a cool butler and wads of cash, Batman’s just a dude, not an alien, metahuman, not even a spy. Just a dude who goes out and fights crime.

That’s why I like the Green Arrow (also basically just a dude and love the jokes about arrow cave/quiver) and Punisher. I don’t like Batman because he has those fans that love his cult icon status and use it for inane excuses to explain away things.

lol, just found this

1 Like

I wish they had less talking and more things actually happening.

That someone needs to watch this:

1 Like

Wow, I just noticed how creepy the “briefless” costumes look…like they’re not wearing any underwear. It’s like a leotard but…just damn voyeurist. Something needs to be there or change the color of their pants a little.

What has been seen…cannot be unseen.

Late to the party, but batman fans love batman because they have never heard of the shadow

1 Like
1 Like

The Shadow is way more of a badass than Batman. I even named my first Shadowrun Character (who is a Troll) after the biggest Troll ever and best actor to play the Shadow. I first had his name as just “Orson”, but I changed his name to “Welles”, but then I changed it to “Fargo” as a pun on “Welles Fargo”.

It’s pretty awesome killing Yaks that tried to fuck me over with Akimbo sawed off Shotguns, Thermographic Vision, Thermally insulated Full Body Armour with Synth Leather and a smoke grenade laughing saying “Who knows what evil lurks within the hearts of men? The Shadowrunners”. I remember it like it was yesterday… Oh wait, it was yesterday.

1 Like