Who is your anime Waifu? SFW Only!

Waifus

I know I missed Singles Awareness Day by about three months, but.....I see a lot of Waifu downtalking on the forum and feel like this needs to be solved once and for all...

Instead of the shit talking that goes down typically like below. A more mature form of action needs to be taken.

(Please check this out first for any debate related questions: https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/how-to-argue-on-the-internet/855941)

An intellectual discussion of who your Waifu is, and why you believe she is S-Tier. Intellectual responses using logical evidence and clear supporting examples are key!

Good Example: I chose Misty from Pokemon because of her good-natured personality and loving nature that would make her a pleasant companion. Also Togepi is automatically included as she is typically seen with one in her arms.

Bad Example: I love LaLa becuase dat devilduke babe iz hawt as fuck

you get the point

resources:

Here are some character ideas if you can't decide:

Warning Borderline NSFW link below

https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/what-is-the-sexiest-anime-girl-youve-seen-nsfw/61786

If you need to, use this:

Let The Waifu Games Begin!

2 Likes

Remember to post a template too, along with the example. Here:

Relevant

7 Likes

I can tell the thread that I made will never die. :P

1 Like

I almost necrod it, but didn't want to risk it getting locked or deleted.

You could ask a mod for an exception.

1 Like

@Destroyed007 maybe?
This kind of thing was probably one of the reasons why the lounge was created though

Marlene Angel...

1 Like

Exception granted :p So long as it stays in the rules.

2 Likes

Might as well post best girl.

1 Like

Oh also

Because reasons.

2 Likes

1 Like

Mazi Nods

1 Like

It's the only way to keep this thread alive

10 Likes

While accurate... even more accurate about one who uses that particular brand of computer shown. kek

.>

Touka from Tokyo Ghoul

All the chicks in Akame ga Kill

Fucking Ryuko Matoi

All the chicks in Monster Musume (don't judge me)

3 Likes

Let's see if anyone can guess this girl. She's a looker in her bunny suit, and she's badass enough if you get in over your head to lend a hand with that bass.

2 Likes

Clare from Claymore

Reason - She has lived through traumatic experiences. She understands how dark and cruel the world is. Yet despite this she keeps going.

1 Like