Which laptop is the best for me?

On the start I must say, I'm from Poland and my English isn't perfect
actually I looking for a new laptop
It must have 15.6" FHD display, 8gb/16gb of ram, Intel Core i7 processor and dedicated graphics
I'm going to program on this laptop in many of languages, install Hackintosh, Kali Linux and Arch Linux with Windows 10 on multiboot (Kali 'cause I want make some pentest), develop some apps, rendering videos for my new YouTube channel and low gaming like Overwatch and also programm Arduino, BananaPi and Raspberry Pi boards
I want to buy it on ebay.co.uk and maximum price point is 1100pounds
I looking for laptops like Dell XPS series, but this laptop haven't to be one of this series
Thanks guys :wink:

I'm looking at several that might work (but I had to use newegg to find them), but I have a couple questions. Are you going to need the laptop to have a lot of storage, or could you transfer your larger files to a desktop? Are you looking for an SSD or is that a non-issue right now? Would you be willing to buy a used laptop?

I should also mention that a lot of what I'm looking at have glorified i3s for CPUs (like the i7-7500U).

Why does it have to be an i7? Couldn't you for example wait for Ryzen on notebooks and see how everything turns out to be?

SSD 256/512Gb of storage

I could wait for that, but macOS doesn't support any AMD CPU's :confused:

So...there isn't perfect laptop for me :pensive:

You might be able to find older laptops maybe used or refurbish ones... A laptop with dedicated graphics is complicated for what you want.

1 Like